Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What do you guys think?

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I may think differently but i didn't see any positive development in RK's love story.. today he accepted that Madhu belongs to him showing his possessive streak!! But he didnt accept his love for her..
He is still far away from redemption.. Especially his asking Madhu's image about the extent of her relationship with Sultan!! Really psycho!!  what is love without trust..?? ðŸ˜¡

I didn't see any remorse in his eyes. Not even love for her, which we witnessed at times despite his denial.. he has his feelings seriously misplaced. in fact he was bragging that he has sole copyrights to act like a jerk because of the K in his name..  This madness is not very flattering..

I dont think this possessive rage is gonna take him anywhere!! It's not love!! Not the love, Madhu n we all fell for.. It's kinda perverted!! 

Even though, this ain't the sweetest love story, I m willing to see any track of RK/Madhu with no true third angles, rather than a forcible track with annoying eyelocks/water sprays between Madhu n Sultan!! Provided we are promised tat RK will mend his ways sooner or later..😊

I didn't care about the first half, because my favorite Madhu has been missing for a while.. Here we see a girl who doesn't care about her self-respect anymore!! Doesn't mind her name to be associated with a hooligan. She doesn't care about a man who was hung upside down and was threatened with his life. Sorry Madhu!! But your compassion is quite selective.. Weird!! ðŸ˜¡

With all honesty, I love Aryan too, but Madhu is turning into a nutcase in Aryan's love. And its getting on my last nerves!!  Aryan is her junoon now!! ðŸ˜•

Sultan's behavior is understandable as he is a father.. So didnt mind giving out some clues about himself and his hideout!! But really that makes him a super weak Don! I wonder how he survived as a gangster all these years!!😕

But thanks to the CVs at least they gave me my show back even if it was for 10 mins!! So the entire week only 10 mins were worth watching for me!! And not because RK was back but RK n Madhu we're back.. And no forcible eyelocks!! ðŸ˜Š

Regarding precap!! It's gonna be harmless, but may be a sign for Madhu to grow out a brain and think about the consequences of her actions.. Please don't mind, but Madhu's self-righteousness is amalgamated with selfishness in this case. I can't believe a girl landing her family into such a big trouble.. Go woman, adopt a child but spare the poor Chawl people!!

I had no intentions to offend anyone, just my rant on the characters shaping up.. And definitely not bad mouthing the creatives. I m sure this is gonna be interesting, just don't drag it!! 

Ps: time for a new entry!! both RK n Madhu need Dr Mathur! ðŸ˜†Rk for his Madhumania! N Madhu with her Aryanmania!  Truly made for each other!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

I may think differently but i didn't see any positive development in RK's love story.. today he accepted that Madhu belongs to him showing his possessive streak!! But he didnt accept his love for her..

He is still far away from redemption.. Especially his asking Madhu's image about the extent of her relationship with Sultan!! Really psycho!!  what is love without trust..?? ðŸ˜¡

I didn't see any remorse in his eyes. Not even love for her, which we witnessed at times despite his denial.. he has his feelings seriously misplaced. in fact he was bragging that he has sole copyrights to act like a jerk because of the K in his name..  This madness is not very flattering..

I dont think this possessive rage is gonna take him anywhere!! It's not love!! Not the love, Madhu n we all fell for.. It's kinda perverted!! 

I agree with the bold part abt Rk's feelings...He hasn't even realized his love for Madhu yet...He only sees her as his possession...his property...and call me a feminist...but I hate how he thinks of Madhu as a toy to play around with...He is so confused...he himself doesn't know what he wants...sometimes it seems to me that he is having split personality disorder or something...

But kinda disagree with you abt the other parts...I really love the Sulbala track...I wouldn't mind if Madhu ends up with Sultan...but we all know its gonna be RK in the end...
Sultan is really like a breathe of fresh air...and after they killed of Ballu, we really needed a strong character...and Sultan is just that!! Introducing Sultan was the smartest move the CVs could have pulled off...I'm shipping Sulbala.

P.S. No offense to anyone...just my POV!
cardio21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

I agree with the bold part abt Rk's feelings...He hasn't even realized his love for Madhu yet...He only sees her as his possession...his property...and call me a feminist...but I hate how he thinks of Madhu as a toy to play around with...He is so confused...he himself doesn't know what he wants...sometimes it seems to me that he is having split personality disorder or something...

But kinda disagree with you abt the other parts...I really love the Sulbala track...I wouldn't mind if Madhu ends up with Sultan...but we all know its gonna be RK in the end...
Sultan is really like a breathe of fresh air...and after they killed of Ballu, we really needed a strong character...and Sultan is just that!! Introducing Sultan was the smartest move the CVs could have pulled off...I'm shipping Sulbala.

P.S. No offense to anyone...just my POV!

No worries!! Everyone is entitled to form an opinion. But I must say that in his subconscious, rk has always placed Madhu over himself. What remains to be seen is that he places Madhu over his ego. And this will be his  repentance and redemption which will be fantastic to watch. I am so looking forward to it. Sultan is a great actor and his role is really strong. I don't have personal favorites in the show but still want RK n Madhu with no real third angles. And RK to accept his feelings without any threat and insecurity.. ðŸ˜Š
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@cardio I said the same in the ED thread - RK's character hasn't changed much - he is still the self centered person with the only difference being he has realized what Madhu means to him and her importance in his life.

You don't break a rock at one go, you chip it slowly and steadily and have it assume the form you want. With RK, it will be a similar process and a long one. Those expecting a fast-paced redemption track are in for a reality check as that won't happen. RK-Madhu still have a long road to travel before things can go back to normal.

You mentioned RK's trust issues. you're right. He's confused about Madhu's thought processes and doesn't know whether she still loves him or has moved on. But the positive thing is he has realized what he wants now - so from denial ( I don't care what she does) to now acceptance (she means a lot to me) is some improvement. Further, this being RK we will not get the usual mushy love declarations, it will be different as it usually is in MBverse. There will come a day when RK will leave Madhu just to show the intensity of his love - that he can forsake her and will allow her to choose her own path.

For the present ...I'm more worried about how Madhu will behave when RK starts the obsessive/jealous behavior ... and in turn its effect on RK. It's going to turn really nasty - what we have seen so far was nothing, get ready for some really BAD times ahead. I think there will come a time when Madhu will ask RK to leave her alone and he will do that. I can visualize the scenes here at the forum - the anti-Madhu tirade, though she is justified in doing whatever she wishes.
cardio21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ennishet

@cardio I said the same in the ED thread - RK's character hasn't changed much - he is still the self centered person with the only difference being he has realized what Madhu means to him and her importance in his life.

You don't break a rock at one go, you chip it slowly and steadily and have it assume the form you want. With RK, it will be a similar process and a long one. Those expecting a fast-paced redemption track are in for a reality check as that won't happen. RK-Madhu still have a long road to travel before things can go back to normal.

You mentioned RK's trust issues. you're right. He's confused about Madhu's thought processes and doesn't know whether she still loves him or has moved on. But the positive thing is he has realized what he wants now - so from denial ( I don't care what she does) to now acceptance (she means a lot to me) is some improvement. Further, this being RK we will not get the usual mushy love declarations, it will be different as it usually is in MBverse. There will come a day when RK will leave Madhu just to show the intensity of his love - that he can forsake her and will allow her to choose her own path.

For the present ...I'm more worried about how Madhu will behave when RK starts the obsessive/jealous behavior ... and in turn its effect on RK. It's going to turn really nasty - what we have seen so far was nothing, get ready for some really BAD times ahead. I think there will come a time when Madhu will ask RK to leave her alone and he will do that. I can visualize the scenes here at the forum - the anti-Madhu tirade, though she is justified in doing whatever she wishes.

Bingo!! Ur take on slow redemption is very good n convincing. The effect of his jealous rage on 
madhu and her reaction is what is making me nervous. Else I never had an iota of doubt on his feelings for her. I believe that he loves her immensely. But e needs to get over his ego. And his jealous insecure behavior is going to drift them even further apart. 
And I like Madhu and her behavior with RK will be totally justified. But she really needs to get over her Aryanmania. 
She will get her entire family in trouble. Not once has she reflected on the impact of her stupid decision on her family. She should think about her Mom who was ready to go behind bars for her sake. I am miffed with her behavior today when she had no problems being associated with a hooligan at her workplace where everyone knows her family. This was not the Madhu I admired. And I want her to give it a thought once she sees the cops at the chawl. But going with her recent traits, she is gonna start the Aryan jaap. 
ennishet thumbnail
I don't expect any change in Madhu for the time being, so Aryanbala will continue. You're right; she is going to put everyone around her in trouble. You can't help it, can't escape it, just grit your teeth and watch the foolishness

What worries me more is the trouble Dipali will cook up thanks to her presence at the Sultan's studio wrecking scene yesterday. I was wondering on Friday, why have they brought her back. Got the answer, to create MU's between RK-Madhu. RK is going to be irrational, possessive and jealous once he sees Madhu-Sultan at the chawl; we didn't need Dipali to add as the Hindi saying going 'aag mein ghee dalna'. I think this is the last round she will fight to create a big MU between the lead pair and she will do her utmost to create a split.
cardio21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ennishet

I don't expect any change in Madhu for the time being, so Aryanbala will continue. You're right; she is going to put everyone around her in trouble. You can't help it, can't escape it, just grit your teeth and watch the foolishness

What worries me more is the trouble Dipali will cook up thanks to her presence at the Sultan's studio wrecking scene yesterday. I was wondering on Friday, why have they brought her back. Got the answer, to create MU's between RK-Madhu. RK is going to be irrational, possessive and jealous once he sees Madhu-Sultan at the chawl; we didn't need Dipali to add as the Hindi saying going 'aag mein ghee dalna'. I think this is the last round she will fight to create a big MU between the lead pair and she will do her utmost to create a split.

You are so rite!! But don't u think because of RK's facade of hatred towards Madhu, she might not try to create misunderstandings between them. Out of all, she's truly convinced that RK hates Madhu. even though there is lot of evidence to contrary, she refuses to believe it. I dont understand how a shrewd woman like her be so oblivious about RK's emotions towards Madhu. 

Rather she will try to get Madhu in trouble because she of her personal grudges against Madhu.
And RK is RK.. Things are gonna get ugly as you mentioned earlier. 

But it just took half an episode for me to fall back in love with MEIEJ!! ðŸ˜›
I just hope that CVs should give us a glimpse of their love for each other once in a while amidst all these depressing episodes. I sometimes get nervous thinking that Madhu may actually fall out of love. Not tat I blame her. In real life, I would have encouraged her. But I am in love with the duo! They have an awesome chemistry!! 
ennishet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cardio21

You are so rite!! But don't u think because of RK's facade of hatred towards Madhu, she might not try to create misunderstandings between them. Out of all, she's truly convinced that RK hates Madhu. even though there is lot of evidence to contrary, she refuses to believe it. I dont understand how a shrewd woman like her be so oblivious about RK's emotions towards Madhu.

There are three persons who know what RK really feels - Radhaji, Bittuji and to some extent Dipali. Remember that RK-Dipali comforting hug which disgustedmany of you? and Sikky walked in, that  day RK revealed his feelings to an extent, so Dipali knows there is still some bond tying RK to Madhu. As to Dipali being oblivious, she isn't. She will never give up.

Rather she will try to get Madhu in trouble because she of her personal grudges against Madhu.
And RK is RK.. Things are gonna get ugly as you mentioned earlier. 

But it just took half an episode for me to fall back in love with MEIEJ!! ðŸ˜›

That's the charm of RK. You hate his actions, you want to hate him but you're helpless ... can't hate him.
Now try to understand Madhu's idiotic actions the past month wrt Aryan. She is similarly helpless, she can't move away from Aryan. A real threat to Aryan's life because of their continued association might  wake her up and make her break her hold on him. Aryan will be safe in Sultan's world but not/never in her world.

I just hope that CVs should give us a glimpse of their love for each other once in a while amidst all these depressing episodes. I sometimes get nervous thinking that Madhu may actually fall out of love. Not tat I blame her. In real life, I would have encouraged her. But I am in love with the duo! They have an awesome chemistry!!

Madhu might delude herself not to be in love with him, but I don't think she will ever fall out of love. Yes, we would prefer to have some good moments between them even during all the madness which is sure to follow over the next few months.

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
plz there was no roamnce between madhu and sultan shown ,they can never be jodi 
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you! You said it all!!!!!