New Promo!!RK going to put color on Madhu on Holi!

Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw a new promo ðŸ˜› They showed RK's ganapathi video with colors & said RK is coming & he is to put Color on Madhu in Holi😃

Edited by Anjali.12 - 11 years ago
tfs ðŸ˜ƒ 
can't wait to watch holi sequence ðŸ˜Š
I honestly can't wait to see him go to Madhu for holi, I'm so excited. Thanks for sharing!

And even though old scenes were used, that was a beautiful promo. <3
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Originally posted by PrittB

I honestly can't wait to see him go to Madhu for holi, I'm so excited. Thanks for sharing!

And even though old scenes were used, that was a beautiful promo. <3

Thanks Pritt😊Ya I am  excited too😃.But I think they want to keep the suspense i think😛 that's why old scene😛 
Edited by Anjali.12 - 11 years ago
st showing a festive scene, this means something big is in store. so very excited😃
Originally posted by iiDona

st showing a festive scene, this means something big is in store. so very excited😃

ya that's why old scene shown..They are keeping it in wrap😛
Originally posted by Anjali.12

I just saw a new promo ðŸ˜› They showed RK's ganapathi video with colors & said RK is coming & he is to put Color on Madhu in Holi😃

rk madhu ke colour to lagaye magar pyar se lekin madhu ki koi beijjati na kare.madhu bhi rk ko pyar se rang lagaye aur ho jaaye ek baar phir hum hain deewane
Me jumping and clapping for joy... let me not forget to mention the squealing bit... 
TFS.

Hope we don't get some unpleasant surprise ... why do I feel so? ST, RS, you better not do that.
Awww thanks for sharing the awesome news!  Eagerly waiting!