A SulBala OS~ Romance in the shower

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys it's me sara:D lool i think some of you may recognise me as you have read my previous OS 'the workout'😃 well i'm here again with another OS, dunno if you'll find it better or worse:P I wasn't going to write another OS but it's because of a reply I got from avinesh on twitter😳 so I thought to treat you guys with another sulbala OS😉 enjoy & this OS is dedicated to my sultanas twips, foz,amuu🤗 & also my fellow sulbala-ians🤗 Sulbala haters pls stay away & if you don't like it, don't comment kthanks.

18+ btw

It was the evening after an eventful holi, Madhu didn't know about Sultan but she had a blast for sure after all these years. She never knew he was such a kid when he had colours in his hands. Countless times he tried to put the powder on her but Madhu managed to escape from his clutches everytime.
"Madhu jaan I'll get you & that's sultan promise!", these words replayed in her head ever since he said it. Madhu blushed a deep shade of red (even though you couldn't see cause of the holi on her cheeks) because she knows Sultan's nature & once he says something he'll never leave his words.
Staring at herself in the mirror she felt the dark neck bite sultan gave to her a few days ago & smiled to herself coyly, hearing Aryan heading to their room she quickly covered it up before she caught herself in an embarrassing situation:P

"Mumma...today I had so much fun playing holi! Papa & me were in one team & we splashed holi on everyone else", seeing Aryan so happy bought tears of joy in Madhu's eyes & hearing about aryan & his father bonding made her immensely proud of Sultan. She never thought she'd see him all cheerful and ecstatic from the day she met him. "I'm glad you had such a great time aruu, now c'mon lets get you all ready for bed now.. It's been a long day for you", Madhu picked aryan up & carried him to his room as she knows his legs must be aching from so much walking around. She tucked him into bed tightly & kissed him goodnight on his cheeks as she returned back to her room. Surprisingly, sultan was still in the shower. "It must be taking ages to wash that colour off his perfectly chiselled body, haaye what are you saying Madhu!? Control", she blushed as she heard herself talk about sultans body, but she wasn't the only one who heard that, sultan caught her words & smirked with a naughty glint in his eyes.

This was his chance to get back at her, after all it was still holi even though the day had gone. He quickly hid his shower towel to start his plan. "Jaan" Madhu snapped out of her daydreaming and answered "What happened sultan?", "could you pass me the towel please I left it in the wardrobe by accident", Madhu unknown to sultan's intentions got his towel and went inside thinking he was in the shower cubicle, which he was but he was waiting for Madhu to arrive. "Sultan, your towel" reaching towards him with the towel in her hand, "a bit closer my hands are full" as he said grinning. She went closer & within a flash sultan pulled the towel along with Madhu trapping her in his essence.
She was shocked at what just happened & looked up to see sultan smirking away to realise that she had been tricked by him, and also that he was shirtless in his boxers that were fully drenched. Madhu could feel herself getting hot as her Greek- god like husband stood with a smug look, she wanted to say something but was too caught up with the view infront of her. "Sultan, what are you doing?" even when she tried to ask him normally he could still notice how she was distracted. Madhu was trapped in his arms with nowhere to go as sultan had even closed the shower door. She cursed herself in her head for falling for his actions again. "Jaaan you know I wanted to put holi on you but never got the chance so I thought if I couldn't put it on... I can atleast help you take it off, & you can help take off the colours on my body since you love my perfectly chiseled body", she realised that he had heard her talk about him in the room & flushed 50 shades of red. "Uhh... Ermm... Sult-" but before she could say anything, she could feel 2 raw cold hands traveling down to her navel & unpinning her pallu that was wrapped around her skirt(her clothes are like the one she wore in the rang de colors show) revealing her bare waist with only her blouse & skirt covering her now. Sultan dropped the pallu on the floor as his hands squeezed her waist, he could hear her breaths going harder & deeper with his touch on her body. Delicately along her shoulder he planted small kisses leading down, Madhu couldn't do anything except moan sultans name pleading to stop, "sult...aaan" she gasped as he kissed her sensitive spot. Trailing down he stopped at her waist and caressed it around with his soft cool lips. "Don't be scared, this is just my own way of removing holi jaan.." She closed her eyes as her hands went on to feeling sultan's hair up. Softly he blew into her navel making Madhu squeal inside, only she knew his much Sultan was turning her on right now.

Without knowing, she pressed the shower button on releasing freezing cold water soaking them together. Sultan slowly stood up to see a fully wet Madhu right before him with her blouse clinging onto her giving him a perfect image of her chest. The colours from Madhu's cheeks started coming off showing her blushing like crazy. "Ermm... I didn't mean to turn on the shower", she explained to sultan but he was rather enjoying this. As the water poured down he reached for the shower gel and dolloped it into his hands as he started rubbing madhu everywhere. Madhu was moaning a lot but she wasn't going to let sultan torture her like this, with whatever strength she could she put some shower gel into her palms & smeared it all over his hair seductively. "Ohh so you want to wash me now?" Sultans was getting turned on badly, his lips found madhu's through the droplets. They continued to lather each other rubbing one another but enjoying it. Sultan was loving this bold Madhu who wasn't leaving any chance to touch her all over, & when he meant all over he meant everywhere. He kissed her more harder devouring her burning wet lips with his, no matter how many times he kissed her he could never have enough of her. Madhu's chest was pressing hardly over Sultans abs causing him to get even more turned on. He ran his fingers through her wet hair & moved it to one side so his lips could traced down to her bare neck and revisit the spot that he bit on. Hungrily sucking on it, Madhu was clawing his back ferociously now as she felt her insides dying to burst. Slowly coming to her ears he whispered "didn't I tell you jaan i'd get you back? Sultan never leaves his words unfulfilled", his words left her speechless not to add breathless. Poor Madhu learnt today that if sultan wants something he'll get it done. "& also since when did you become so bold Mrs sultan?", She blushed whenever he calls her that because she loves knowing she only belongs to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she replied "ever since I met this man with a perfectly chiselled body", sultan smiled as he turned off the shower tap realising they had been soaking in the water for over 15 minutes.

Suddenly something caught Madhu's eyes, it was sultans towel that he already had with him. Knowing what Madhu was staring at he said "you should thank me for asking for another towel, otherwise how would you have dry off? Unless you wanna share a towel... I'm fine with that" cheekily saying with a grin. Madhu playfully punched him before meeting his lips again for another time.Edited by -MzIndependant- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RESRESRESSS 

forgive me for not editing my comment!!! 

the good thing about editing late is that i get the pleasure to read ur fabulous OS once again wooop wooop

wohooo thanks for the dedication i feelz maha spesshul 😎 

" if you don't like it, don't comment kthanks." << LMAO this cracked me up first time and its crackin me up now 🤣

YAAAY its a holi OS and coz we got to see sulbala together durin holi in the epi i can picture them and their outfits PURRFECTLY 😳😃

awww ma sultz babez is a kid at heart <3 
oooft when he says jaan i get all sajkdhbfhf i can imagine him sayin that
"Sultan's promise" ☺️
"dark neck bite"☺️☺️

awww ma aryan baby is so cute the way he says mummaa😛❤️
ARYANBALA making ma dil melt pls dont get me all emotional now twips i dont have any tissues near me :P <333 

oooft oioi sultan's 'perfectly chiselled' bodaaay eyy maduu 😉 *drool*
EHEHHEHEH SULTAN HEARD IT TOO 😈😉

~and now the fun begins 😉☺️~
so he tricked her with her getting a towel😈
and now he has her in the bathroom😈😈
"hands full" with what 😉 =P madhu never caught onto what he said ahhaha she fell for his words but he trapped his wifeyyy 😉

☺️DEAD. DEAD. SULTAN IN WET BOXERS IN THE CUBICLE. DEAD. ☺️
(nothing has even happened between sulbala but me already dead!)

LOOOLL he used his words against her hahhahah oh sultan you are such a tease 😉 <3 😉😆

AAAH he has started his assaults on her and im already going to lala land!
strip off her pallu. ;O squeeze waist. 😉kissing from shoulders going down.omgomg blowing and kissing nave with his 'soft cool lips' ☺️ ...yeah im dead!!!!🤢 

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!! 

WAY TO GO MADHU JUST TURN THE SHOWER ON NOW 🥳☺️😆

AAH!! *FANS SELF* HES LATHERING HER!!!!!!!! ❤️____❤️ (hehe so glad u wrote this part :P) 
DJJFFDDFKJNDFN 5EVA DEAD

OMGOD KISSING AND LATHERING ☺️🤢 !!!!!

YAY HE SHOWED SUM SULTZY LURV TO THAT LOVEBITE HEHEEHE 
WOWOWOW THIS IS SO STEAMYYY I NEEDA GET MA ACTUAL FAN NOW COZ MY HANDS ARENT GONNA COOL ME DOWN ID HAVE TO FAN MYSELF FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!

"Mrs SULTAN" ohhh how i love that title☺️
LOOOL she finally found out about sultan's towel trick but good thing she brought it BUT OMGOD MAHA BLUSHING AT HIS LAST LINE "Unless you wanna share a towel... I'm fine with that" ☺️

and you end it with more sulbala pappisss ☺️

~~~~~~~~~
wow.
wowwow.
wowowow. 

that was outstanding!!!! Such a well written fantastic piece of work!!!! Loved it SO SO SO much it was a pleasure to read again!!!! 
keep on writing more on sulbala when you are free coz this is such a treat!!!! 

thank you twips for this OS 

Love you maha loads <3 ❤️ 🤗 xXx

Edited by L0V3 - 11 years ago
saudade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your fic just made my day. Thank you so much for sharing. ☺️
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sara ? if im not wrong ? ! anyways reserved :D 
Res

Sulbala haters pls stay away & if you don't like it, don't comment kthanks. 
Deaddd🤣
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was beautiful..though i skipped some parts..umm...u knw why...
n plz do write more...(w/o mature content)..

n congrats for getting reply from avi.. :)
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*Blush Blush*

Could it get any hotter...

Superb OS>...Pls write one more...*Dead*
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS dear!!
Wow wow wow!! :P
Sooo Hawttt :P