India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTANNN you rockk!!

rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg...hottie was bang on with his treatment to that producer or director watevr...how fearlessly he grabbed him from his neck and hung him with the rope, loved sultan for doing that...he totally deserved it!!! seriously it was obvious from the precap that sultan was going to give it to madhu for being irresponsible but no...how wise of him to not scold at her...and what amazed me the most that madhu was cool and calm about the whole fiasco that he did at her work infact she apologized for what happened to aryan and that director/producers behavior, awww...she's getting to understand sultan now Big smile ...finally mr. bbb master is back...I thought it would be his grand re- entry but no...we can see his junoon is growing for madhu...I soo want her ishq to be sultan only Heart Day Dreaming

Edited by rs272 - 30 March 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dipzz12ZindayalBaraniKmozart66eminent-Wanderer-sim.07vampires-lover-ZainImam-krockStormbreakersitakshiiBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rs272

omg omg omg...hottie was bang on with his treatment to that producer or director watevr...how fearlessly he grabbed him from his neck and hung him with the rope, loved sultan for doing that...he totally deserved it!!! seriously it was obvious from the precap that sultan was going to give it to madhu for being irresponsible but no...how wise of him to not scold at her...and what amazed me the most that madhu was cool and calm about the whole fiasco that he did at her work infact she apologized for what happened to aryan and that director/producers behavior, awww...she's getting to understand sultan now Big smile ...finally mr. bbb master is back...I thought it would be his grand re- entry but no...we can see his junoon is growing for madhu...I soo want her ishq to be sultan only Heart Day Dreaming

@Red - Me toooBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272mozart66Sagar21

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
me 3 LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272mozart66Sagar21Befikre

Sagar21 IF-Rockerz
Sagar21
Sagar21

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Red - Me toooBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
add meBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Befikre

sarandeep98 Newbie
sarandeep98
sarandeep98

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
SULTAN MADHU FANS JOIN THIS PAGE PLEASE :--->>>>> 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/drashti-and-Avinesh-aka-Sultan-madhubala-fanz/257553531044674

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272-Wanderer-krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ya dear loved the way he slapped that producer it was awsome scene 
ya he is undestanding 
rk with his junoon and sullu is madhus isq lets see who wins
sultan look so hottt in white sigh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagar21

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Red - Me toooBlushing
add meBlushing
add me in as wellTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272mozart66Sagar21Befikre

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
she has a quality to understand every oneROFL

Go to top