Posted: 11 years ago
Dont bash me guys, this is a valid question.

Kis haq se RK, Madhubala ka ghar Chawl pe jaayega Holi khelne. ?

RK again goes to Madhubala home even after she sent him away. Asked him not to come again and create tamasha. 

If CVs are showing this means, again RK is doing same humiliation and zabardasti drama which Madhubala didnt want. 

Which means no change in RK again. Still he will be same, and come out of there more furious after seeing Madhubala playing colors with Sultan and Aryan. 

ya,u r right...CV shud stop this violent n obsessive RK n insyeda show his redemption track...n I dt knw y sm people r calling Madhu shameless n telling that she shud get back to RK saint..I thk people r forgetting wat RK did n Madhu has every rights to move on...Wat RK did was unforgivable...Ct belive the mentality of people.
he better not ruin sulbala aryanbala holi moments!!!
I know right? RK the monster shouldn't play Holi. he should drown himself in alcohol😡 
RK should play holi with his family...

why run behind madhu who doesnt deserve some one like RK...

he should let her remain with a gangster na... :D
Originally posted by keshnia

ya,u r right...CV shud stop this violent n obsessive RK n insyeda show his redemption track...n I dt knw y sm people r calling Madhu shameless n telling that she shud get back to RK saint..I thk people r forgetting wat RK did n Madhu has every rights to move on...Wat RK did was unforgivable...Ct belive the mentality of people.

Exactly yaar. Blaming madhubala is easy for them, they cannot stand RK being side lined, and more surprising is some dont even want RK redemption. This is heights yaar.

They want same RK and Madhubala to go back to him. ðŸ˜¡

They are unable to see the character out of the actor i believe. 
Love can do weird things. If he want to go no1 can stop him. I want rishbala holy my pov dont bash me.
contract ko dekha jaye to abhi bhi BIWI hai uski 🤣
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I know right? RK the monster shouldn't play Holi. he should drown himself in alcohol😡 

RK is not less then a monster. Ganesh festival tho manane se raha. he even troubled and challenged Madhubala for bringing Ganesh home. Then how is he playing Holi.

This is just a bahaana, to come and spy on Madhubala and make her more miserable.
Your questions will be answered by cv on the day of episode..have some patience and take a break from RK ranting

for all you know he may be invited there by other chawlwasis :-)
Edited by armummy - 11 years ago