India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Kis Haq se ...RK

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dont bash me guys, this is a valid question.

Kis haq se RK, Madhubala ka ghar Chawl pe jaayega Holi khelne. ?

RK again goes to Madhubala home even after she sent him away. Asked him not to come again and create tamasha. 

If CVs are showing this means, again RK is doing same humiliation and zabardasti drama which Madhubala didnt want. 

Which means no change in RK again. Still he will be same, and come out of there more furious after seeing Madhubala playing colors with Sultan and Aryan. 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4kusum21Angel.KhushiMissy7rs272cutekananstressrelieffeministNo1BaraniKmozart66-Wanderer-rusha4003wadi..dollFingerFetish-Veritaserum-simran_singh_24..Tangled..KittuPratzzpressu..Sujith1001..Mogwai_Darling_-Nia04-krockLoquacious_AashBefikresitakshii-Jwalamukhi--SilverAngel-silent.desire_innocent_HaymurS

keshnia Groupbie
keshnia
keshnia

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ya,u r right...CV shud stop this violent n obsessive RK n insyeda show his redemption track...n I dt knw y sm people r calling Madhu shameless n telling that she shud get back to RK saint..I thk people r forgetting wat RK did n Madhu has every rights to move on...Wat RK did was unforgivable...Ct belive the mentality of people.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

savirayaMeena1428naina2010krockmeenji22sitakshii

rs272 Senior Member
rs272
rs272

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
he better not ruin sulbala aryanbala holi moments!!! Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428BaraniK-Wanderer-naina2010sitakshii

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I know right? RK the monster shouldn't play Holi. he should drown himself in alcoholAngry 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272-Wanderer-ShazzieRuthlessQueenwadi..doll..Tangled..readingworms._charu_krocknidu_dsenamalec.silent.desire

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
RK should play holi with his family...

why run behind madhu who doesnt deserve some one like RK...

he should let her remain with a gangster na... :D

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalBloodrs272Scarlett..stressreliefrosalineak-Misek--Wanderer-Shazziewadi..dollsaijahnavi..Sujith1001..RolzzkrockMY-WAY.Shree.sitakshii

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshnia

ya,u r right...CV shud stop this violent n obsessive RK n insyeda show his redemption track...n I dt knw y sm people r calling Madhu shameless n telling that she shud get back to RK saint..I thk people r forgetting wat RK did n Madhu has every rights to move on...Wat RK did was unforgivable...Ct belive the mentality of people.

Exactly yaar. Blaming madhubala is easy for them, they cannot stand RK being side lined, and more surprising is some dont even want RK redemption. This is heights yaar.

They want same RK and Madhubala to go back to him. Angry

They are unable to see the character out of the actor i believe. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272BaraniK

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hinapriyamahimeshaShazzieRuthlessQueenrimitimi2000t-mayur-sajan-jsaijahnavi.Shree.NestleToulousemalec.

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

contract ko dekha jaye to abhi bhi BIWI hai uski ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-hinapriyasanaammurosalineakmahimeshaRuthlessQueenrimitimi2000..Tangled..sree.gattuabhaylovepiasaijahnaviSagar21CurryMonstaMr_Luckynidu_dsenamalec.NestleToulousesilent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index