Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULBALA n RISHBALA ROCKD...TERRIFIC TRIO [DT Note: 6]

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
2day the RETURN of RK was such a PLEAaSANT SURPRISE...CVs hv surprisedd us again...the ANTI RK fans was mocking the news of his DHAMAKA entry n RK fans were going Ga ga thinking he will mk his return in Slaman khan in dabangg style...BUT CVs SLAPPED both the fangrps REAL HARD n HOW...they didnk Dramaticised his entry scn n made it part of the FLOW...Luved to see him doing the painting...i miss watching the ARTIST RK...then what followed is a TREMENDOUS WORK by VIVU prooving us why people got to watch the shw in the first place...coz of RK n the FIERY CHeM of rishbala...LUVEDd RKs dialogues 2day mixed with Frustration n Anger...LUVED hearibg SULTANs name from VIVUs voice...the EXECUTION of the RISHBALA scn was SO IMPACTFUL 2day...DD was all Silent but her eyes spoke...i even likd the dance...DVD WAS MINDBLOWING...

..cuming to the SULBALA part in the Beginning...MUST SAY AViNESH really has Somrthing in him to REALLY five Takkar to DVD...NOW i CANT IMAGINE ny EPI without Sultan n Aryan...He has made such an impact...SALUTE to AVI n ARYAN...the Eginning scn jus showed every1 WHAT SULTAN is all about...felt like saying as dipz...KAUN HAI YEH NAYA HERO...here also people in the forum were all ready to bash sultan coz every11 took it for granted that sultan will bajao madhu 2day...BUT CVs again shwed us a MASTERPIECE scn Between Sulbala where Madhu apologised and Sultan scolded Aryan n NOT MADHU...luved it how he made her accept the money...even that scn had CHEmISTRY...

.Luved how Madhu took Sultans side when every1 was bashing him at the set...she is UNKNOWINGLY n UNINTENTIONALLY getting entwined in Sultan n aryans life which the Cvs r Showing BEAUTIFULLY...cuming to PRECAP...i m Very Sure its HOLI Day morning nd Sultan was LOOKING HAWT in white Kurta with tika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic epi...mostly cos of the second part and RK's return 😳...but boy!do these 2 have chemistry...and RK admitting ki 'fadak parta ha' in his full senses was the highlight of the epi...now he doesn't have to resort to intoxication to deal with his inner most feelings for madhu...and so the junoon begins 😉

MB CVs have an inimitable way of surprising the fans...in a good way.Like everyone else I was expecting a dhamakedaar entry of RK but they weaved his comeback scene beautifully into the narrative...as if he was never gone.

Precap looks worrying...but the sight of Sultan in a white kurta didn't let me focus on anything else 😆
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode did not impress me particularly. I just feel that CVs need to handle RK's character well. His scene looked delinked. When Madhu explained that she was looking after Sultan's son etc. hiw come out of niwhere he is insecure? Today I saw in RK only a bitter jealousy. He will not give happiness to Madhu but neither will he let her move on. If you love someone you want their happiness. RK wants to possess Madhu. Her seemingly indifferent attitude is getti.g to him.
I would appreciate RK a bit if he showes some regret or genuine love.Edited by Shreya_94 - 11 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post..loved the epi..madhu ,rk,sultan,aryan ..all were simply awesome ..every scene was well picturised..eager to see sultan \rk madhu confrontation ..team mb rocks..👍🏼
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are right on all counts. R.K.'s frustrations and his slowly realizing that something does not gel with what is happening is a sight for sore eyes. Mixing of these characters is the best part of this show. Waiting for the next episode with anticipation  says a lot about building up our suspense by the clever writers. Kudos to the CV's.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i don't get you at all😕 one moment you bash VD/RK along with rishbala and now you are saying they rock with that bhaibala crap. are you effing kidding me now. who's fan are you i have never seen a fan who praise both the groups. clarify now.
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
when i saw him painting i thought he is painting sultan's eyes..but just before a second i thought that he is painting madhu n it was madhu..i was so happy...just waiting him 2 express this feeling 2 real madhu..
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i don't get you at all😕 one moment you bash VD/RK along with rishbala and now you are saying they rock with that bhaibala crap. are you effing kidding me now. who's fan are you i have never seen a fan who praise both the groups. clarify now.

i agree🤣🤣. . .main bhi confused huConfusedConfused
what do u want  tm . . rishabala or bhaibalaConfusedConfused
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sagar21

i agree🤣🤣. . .main bhi confused hu😕😕

what do u want  tm . . rishabala or bhaibala😕😕

i am effing like what😳 just day before yesterday this person was bashing VD for not being profession or something, i have seen this person do PDA on bhaibala none stop and today tagged rishbala like what😕 what kind of fan is this re🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

wo kya tha ??? 🤣 🤣 🤣