Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
[

Aha, I can understand it when spoken but not when it's written as much. I mean, if I read it I might be able to assume what the meaning is but it'll take me longer. 

got the answerπŸ˜‰
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

golu is looking cute lekin i hope ki poore show main na i dnt want him to see in one type of costume in diffrent colours ..like dakshu was always in formals

Yeah right I want him to wear the clothes just he wore in promo 2 was looking very cutie pie in it..❀️
Coming next to dakshu..Never mind love him in that way too..if he wear formal in this show then also no problem from my sight πŸ˜‰
lucky.m thumbnail

Yeah right I want him to wear the clothes just he wore in promo 2 was looking very cutie pie in it..❀️
Coming next to dakshu..Never mind love him in that way too..if he wear formal in this show then also no problem from my sight πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

dakshu tho mera bhi darling hain ..😳
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Aha, I can understand it when spoken but not when it's written as much. I mean, if I read it I might be able to assume what the meaning is but it'll take me longer. 

Cool πŸ‘πŸΌ 

If you didn't get as rajveer gonna speak haryanvi lang so feel free to ask..As usual u can read WU in the forum daily..Hope to see you πŸ˜Š
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was just rewatching the first scene of him as Daksh in the train with Naina. It'd be nice to see him completely different as Rajveer! Would love to see him in casual wear though ;P
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HeenaBanu

Cool πŸ‘πŸΌ 

If you didn't get as rajveer gonna speak haryanvi lang so feel free to ask..As usual u can read WU in the forum daily..Hope to see you πŸ˜Š

OMG, yeah I'll need help! I can understand Hindi (excluding Punjabi, Gujarati etc) but I can't understand Haryavani if its completely different. The only thing I can understand is Bengali but only because my family is Bengali, ahha (:
HeenaBanu thumbnail

dakshu tho mera bhi darling hain ..😳

We are dakshna ke diwaane and parav ke parwane πŸ˜‰
lucky.m thumbnail

I was just rewatching the first scene of him as Daksh in the train with Naina. It'd be nice to see him completely different as Rajveer! Would love to see him in casual wear though ;P

I keep rewatching all the secnes of ssbn never get enough of daksh naina ..lets see how he fares as rajveer ..i hope ki woh bhaut famous hojaaye he's really talentedπŸ˜›
HeenaBanu thumbnail

OMG, yeah I'll need help! I can understand Hindi (excluding Punjabi, Gujarati etc) but I can't understand Haryavani if its completely different. The only thing I can understand is Bengali but only because my family is Bengali, ahha (:

I too understand gujrati as I belong to Memon family so I get the lang very well..πŸ˜‰

Don't worry haryanvi is not much difficult to understand..You will just see the link I posted before of teaser..and check that you get it or not.. πŸ˜‰
HeenaBanu thumbnail

I keep rewatching all the secnes of ssbn never get enough of daksh naina ..lets see how he fares as rajveer ..i hope ki woh bhaut famous hojaaye he's really talentedπŸ˜›

Completely agree..He is quite talented..Hope baazi marle πŸ˜‰ But I never saw LIfe ok show in TRP chart..πŸ˜•  Hope this happen for now onwards..