another day that stinks

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry everyone i love madhubala  but not seeing right kamina   is killing us  me,  we should have seen rk by now as he was suppose to start to shoot on tuesday that is what bittu ji(tweeted) enough cvs 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Vivian started shooting today only.he tweeted.so relax
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desait

Vivian started shooting today only.he tweeted.so relax

😭  not on  he was suppose to be away 10 days this has gone to 16 days 😡
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yup he started today shooting.
aksd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me to need to vent... don't know where the story line of  show is going... MIssing RK and madhus nokjhok...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆 i know, at least today I was home they could have brought RK back at the bottom of the stairs instead of the same stuff. never mind, tomorrow is another day, perhaps he will be back in action tomorrow.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

😆 i know, at least today I was home they could have brought RK back at the bottom of the stairs instead of the same stuff. never mind, tomorrow is another day, perhaps he will be back in action tomorrow.

my sweetheart ju are back 🤗   i drooled over avinesh for two weeks plus but now i  really want right kamina back  need to see our star back in action
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: suk19

my sweetheart ju are back 🤗   i drooled over avinesh for two weeks plus but now i  really want right kamina back  need to see our star back in action

Yes I'm here today and monday also ðŸ¤— 

RK has something, we are so used to him he makes us laugh, his entertaining, and right now he was slightly appeased with the conversation with Madhu that Sultan and her have no relationship and that she was helping his son who was unwell, however his still thinking of that hand of sultan on her waist and also that conversation he had with Sultan that he is sultan of mumbai, also when you are in love you want to see that person and be with that person, so he will return soon and more of same unfortunately, Madhu not wanting him with her and he getting jealous seeing Sultan and Madhu getting closer as their bond is getting stronger...small fights have started. 
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree I hope next week is better
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really?? i loved today's epi, it was enjoyable, was tired of bro-sis hugs and it was gettign borring, but i know if CVs didn't rush up this gangs track soon, i'll be bored with this too, but for now m liking it.