drashti not in jhalak tweet colors

kashvi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sanaya Irani beats Drashti Dhami in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa 6 Race.

Sanaya '. Drashti '.. Sanaya '. Drashti '. Sanaya '.. Drashti

The ping pong between Television industries' reining queens Sanaya Irani and Drashti Dhami has finally came to a halt. News was that both these immensely popular actress were approached by the channel Colors for participating in Season 6 of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa (JDL). Both had shown their inclination but finally Sanaya managed to win the entry pass to Season 6 of JDL defeating Drashti.

Sanaya had impressed a special place in hearts of millions of her fans by donning the character of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada in her most popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Her fans were extremely disappointed with abrupt closer of her show and were longing to see her back on screen. There wish was granted with launch of Sony TV' latest show ChhanchhanThe show created a huge stir even before its launch and currently is in week 1 of its run. I'm sure the celebration has increased many folds for her fans with her being selected as contestant for Season 6 of JDL.

We have news that channel has also approached Karanvir Bohra of Dil Se De Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava fameKaran Kundra of Kitani Mohabbat Hai fameShweta Tiwariwho is currently seen in Parvarrish ' Kuchh Khattee Kuchh MeethiShiv aka Siddharth Shukla of Balika Vadhu and movie star Manoj Bajpayee for the season. But the selection of the final contestants is still underway. Anas Rashid aka Sooraj of popular show Diya Aur Baati Hum had earlier agreed to be a part of JDL's current season but had to back off due to his professional commitments. We hope it has nothing to do with last year's Giaa Manek incidence that made him think otherwise.

Speculations are that this season will be hosted by JDL season 5 contestant Bharti Singh. The other co-host to Bharti is yet to be finalized though we wonder if indeed she needs one. It was a treat to watch her bickering with Manish Paul in the last season and how we wished we could get to see more of them. But it seems that Manish has some other plans this year. We have also heard that Madhuri Dixit Nene and Karan Joharhave agreed to judge this season however it is to be seen if Remo D'souza will join in to complete the trio.

The channel has put in all efforts to grab maximum eyeballs by approaching some of the most talked about stars of Television. Will this strategy enable Colors to surpass the new level set by Nach Baliye Season 5? Well this is something we will find out soon. For now, we are yet to find who all can make it to the dance floor of JDL. Do let us know who would you like see on Jhalak and if you are really looking forward to watch Sanaya in Season 6 of JDL? Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions  on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders about your favorite shows on our iDubba app.

we can do one thing keep tweeting colors everyone sure they will reply plsss👍🏼i m fed up all these thing how could they say si beats dd if shweta tiwari is in why not dd 

Edited by deep786 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonukidd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
idubba s fake site so chill
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Still nothing is sure !
OMG is KVB participating in JDJ? 😲
i will have to watch it then if he does 😆
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
relax guys; she doesn't need to self promote herself by going on Jhalak. She's a lead in a show that's in the top 4 trp grabbers. I hardly think her life is hanging on this one show, i don't know a single person who's watched JDJ.
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If dis news is true,i'll defo watch dis Season 4 my Sanaya! n yeah KVB too! 2 of da celebs i like 4rm da list! 😳
It wud b gr8! 😃Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 11 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
DD is the best! I have watched a video with both SI and DD dancing and DD was noticibly better.
But then, she can concentrare on her show and participate in next season.of jdj.
viviam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ITS A FAKE SITE FRNZ. FAKE ARTICLE.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gon;t trust this article.

Why both cannot participate?
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2