Fan Fictions

ArHi SS! Escape Velocity [Completed] - Page 120

RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Iyla...

*Could you please write a sequel to " Paint it red "?

The thread is for people to recommend me scenes. Once that's done, I will have to watch those scenes as I haven't seen the show myself. And then write that scene out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanthi_chks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. Wow.. WOW!!
This is brilliant to say the least.
Hats off to you for attempting something so brave and clever.
I started it as my bedtime reading but it got me hooked till the end that I stayed awake till 4 in the morning to complete it. 😊
Great job, RB!
This is my second story of yours after gravity and I very much look forward to reading all your work.
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another great piece by you RB, the unraveling of the whole story was bone chilling to say the least..
I felt the opposite emotions to what I felt after Dante's Labyrinth..

There I kept thinking Khushi must be born that way and it cannot be just the environment..

Here I thought how can they think the children of the murderers are born that way, no body is born criminal; it's the circumstances, environment etc. makes one..

Initially I thought the experiment was noble as there was a chance of some social benefit?? But then when I read they will be rounded up again, I was like no way..

I never thought Aakash can see Khushi until you brought it up, that was bone chilling.. He committed gruesome murders just to get Arnav's attention & torment him?? He is one example of the experiment gone horribly wrong I guess..

You made their confrontation easy and Arnav killing him was swift.. Thank you for that..

And the epilogue was just perfect ⭐️
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was such a wonderful story... There were parts where I was literally chewing down my nails and reading further to know what will happen next..

U really wrote it very well.. A great writer indeed...
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was such wonderful to read this storu
very thrilling
unique
and intriguing
story i ever read
awesomne job done