OS-:-) RISHBALA mr n mrs india

Posted: 11 years ago
 dis my 1st os hope u all lyk it ( for rishbala fanz only)

Padmina was walkin up dowm the house worried & ver angry at madhu, 1st she lft jus leavin a note and knw she wasnt evn answerin her fone or evn called hme lost in her own thoughts a knock on da door got her attention hoping and praying its her daughter on da other side she opens the door she was shocked 2c da figure in front of her
it was rk n padmani knew y as he was here he had alrdy sent bittu g but for da same

padmani: wat r u doin here< ignoring her question he asked
rk: wheres madhu< paadmani was not shocked at al she knew y he was here
padmani: dats none of ur bussiness plz leave
walkin in2 da house wit out invation he walks pass her n says
rk: i dnt tink u want evry1 2 hear are convo n create a scene wich will only put u n ur daughter at shame as she is missin from da las 2dys n im not leavin till u tell me, so tell me wher is madhu< angry at her daughter alrdy n rk adding 2 growing angry padmani was about 2 anwser rk wen her fone rang caller id flashed madhu but b4 padmani cud anwser rk recieved da call
madhu: hello ma
rk... he stayed quite wanted hear her voice again
madhu: ma< still no anwser she also went silent 4 a couple of seconds den she spoke
madhu: rk< dat bought a smile on his face
madhu: rk i no its u plz giv da fone to my mother
rk: hw did u no
madhu: no wat
rk: dat its me n wher r u cum hme right knw< madhu was jus quite and stunned by his questions she spoke after a while
madhu: giv da fone 2 my mother n go hme
rk: i asked wher r u il cm pik u u
madhu:rk stop dis nonesense n wud plz giv my mother da fone
seeing all goin no wher padmani tkes da fone out of rk hand n ask her
padmani:betta wher r u, iv been so worried
madhu: sori ma i no im wrng n u r angry at me but ll b hme in a while
padmani: awhile no i want u hme knw n if not i swear madhu der will b no as bad as me n il neva talk 2 u again n slams da fone shut
madhu turns arnd n sees aryan lukin up at her she leans down n shuffles his hair n says
madhu: aryan i hav 2 go knw ok u look afta urself< aryan hugs madhu givs her akiss on da cheek sultan walks in sees all n asks wher u goin
madhu: i only came 4 aryan sake n knw u r ok so im gana go my mother is waitin for me
sultan: thnx u< she turns around and wlks away 20mins later she finds herslf knocking on her front door it didnt tke padmani long 2 leap n open da door madhu wlks in hoping her mother has calmed dwn n da t rk has lft but
der stood a fuming padmani and avery angry rk
madhu: leav rk
rk: hi madhu hw ru? im ok thnx uπŸ˜†
anger tkin over padmani she shouted stop it turn ing to madhu not caring da t rk was stood right der she slapped madhu
padmani: y da hell did u go wit out telling me do u hw worried i was, wat is dis new hobby of yours helping ny1 n evry1 dat crosses ur path, madhu was silent rk spoke up
madhu: where her u madhu was it sultan im gana kill him😑 b4 madhu cud answe padmani slapped rk, who r u 2 ask madhu dat leav knw iv had enough she no longer ur wife u lft her remember
rk: not caring dat hez jus been slapped he spoke im not leavin till i speak 2 madhu alone, knowing hw stuborn rk is padmani sed mke it quick
rk 2 madhu, lets go dy wen out on da balcony madhu was 1st 2 speak
madhu: wat do want? ignorin her Q he asked did it hurt he sed toching her cheek she steped bck
madhu: rk iv jus been slapped of course it will hurt
rk: i was slapped it didnt hurt me, she looked at him tinkin wat r u mad
rk: slaps only hurt me wen dy cum frm u, she was shocked wat hapin 2 rk is feeling ok hw is speakin to her so sweatly
madhu: rk r u fellin aright, im madhu not ur film heroine or ur drama queen bhabhi deepali y u speakin 2 me so sweatly, he smiled at her and took astep 2wards her n she moved bck,
rk: im sori 😲 she looked at him shocked, he continued i no alots hapnd btwn us but madhu dnt go away frm me, il die😲 wit out tinkin she placed her hand on his mouth
( hum hai deewane playin in da bck male version)
madhu: plz rk jus go, y r u here, u sed u dnt care den y?
rk: i care more den u wil ever no madhu she turnd arnd facing away from him stepping closer he snaked his arms arnd her waist holding her evr so tight
she wanted 2 die dis ver moment y was he doin dis n y cnt she pull away
rk: madhu wit slight smile on his face he sed u r my mrs india n im ur mr india n i luv my mrs india😳😳😳
she was in shock but didnt move away frm him she didnt wnt he was warm n she felt safe
madhu:y u doin dis rk
rk;do u luv mr india she didnt speak he nos she luvs him but wntd 2 hear her say it,
rk:madhu 5 slaps r dun 2 r left, she lukd at him tinkin wat😲 with smile he sed
rk; 7 slaps 7 phere biwi n for da 1st tym she smiled dat night and at his attempt 2 mke her smile,
rk; i shall leav knw b4 mother india cumz but i will c u 2mro n we will tlk n i hav alot xpalinin 2 do i no but we will work it i promise, he placed a kiss on her cheek n den her forehead, goodnite mrs india he turned 2 walk away as he lft she spoke
madhu: i luv u2 mr india
rk: i heard dat, she turned 2 luk at him n he smiled and winked at herπŸ˜‰ i luv u 2 biwi il see u 2mro on set biwi:- evrytin wil b ok knw i promise biwi... n she smiled at him😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how i wish that all of this comes true on our show

but as per the track we have to wait for it for a very long long time πŸ˜”
...shona... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great os!!!!!

Takes me back to all of the Rishbala moments! I miss mr. India (Madhu) and seemaji( RK)!!!!

πŸ˜†Edited by ...shona... - 11 years ago
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful os!
Missing Rishbala very much now!
thnx u all for lykin my os, its my 1st try didnt no if ny1 wud lyk it, thnx u
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww really so sweet πŸ˜³