Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont know who commented against soumya but in this forum i have always observied it is not against somi but against rohit aka madhav  and now i think after seeing this post i thinking i will also make some new post defending our hero  and coming to the point soumya seth is wonderful actress and she is doing gud job and her onscreen and offscreen chemistry with rohit is marvellous 
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tohru

i start watching DKNSK after Mitali entry as i watched her audition & liked it i thaught it's a good role so start watching the drama from the episode when Aru was preparing for her exams & madhav helping i didn't get the story so read the 1st episode written update i loved it
so start watching it from 1st episode i start loving the show & specialy i start liking Soumya she became one of my most favorite actress she is just perfect as Aru ⭐️👏 her acting skills are flawless ⭐️👏
Somuya seth is one the best actress in Indian television & i can say this proudly ❤️

yes...saumya is too good as aradhya...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like Shaina (spdp) mentioned, Somya is the soul of the show. Nobody else would have done Aradhya's role with this perfection. She is Khoobsurat from inside as well as outside & thats the reason she is sooo perfect for the role. Loved her as Navya & now loving her as Aradhya. Wanna see her is more roles too!
somyanavya thumbnail
Somya is best. She was excellent in the Serial & navya.
She is the best in this show.