ASYA:Confusion hi confusion hai(March 27)

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since I had to submit an assignment today,I could get time to post the analysis now. I'm sorry for the delay. I'll discuss the major highlights of the episode only today. I'll start with my favourite ASYA.

Confusion hi confusion hai,solution ka pata nahin
Solution jo mila tohsala question kya tha pata nahin

AS I saw ASYA today,this song came to my mind and I guess it perfectly fits their situation.A man who used be serious 24*7 as if he had the burden of the whole world on his shoulders and smiles very less is now smiling so frequently.[:O] All the impossible things in this show are possible by my cutie-pie Zoe only and once again she is responsible for bringing the not so happening smile on Akdu Ahmed Khan's face.πŸ˜†ASYA are so confused and amused about their feelings for each other.In the deepest layers of their heart,love resides for each other and their confusions will find a solution only if they try to seek some answers.First those answers will put them in a dilemma and they'll try to deny their feelings for each other but then mitwa ishq pe zor nahin.Very soon, eventually the realization of being in love with each other will dawn upon them.

First Asad started smiling at Zoe,s antics,next he secretly enjoys her blabber behind the newspaper,then he grins at her for preparing jam bread for him,next he teases her and enjoys her irritation and today he deliberately teased her.Please mind my words,Asad could have said-so childish a bit slowly but no.He wanted Zoe to note that and that is why he said it aloud.And Zoe's HNH reaction was just wow with all the nose twists..OMG!!
AAK first teased Zoe then smiled at her annoyance and next he stared at her earring and smiled again.
Asad do u wish to give all ur fans a heartattack by such dashing dimpled smiles.I don't know about Zoe but u can surely kill anyone with ur dimples and I'm no longer alive.It's my spirit which is doing all typing here.πŸ˜†
My heart goes out for Asad to see him so confused.He is madly in love with zoe but he fails to realize this.When he saw Zoe going somewhere,he first told her that he could accompany her to the badi masjid.for a change he spoke 3-4 sentences without a pause just like Zoe.Ahan!! Zoe's company is affecting Mr. Khan a lot these days.When he stopped requesting her to allow him to accompany her,he realized what he said and the expression on his face which appeared for a nano second was priceless.Not again!! He went back to Zille ilahi mode and told her that he is all busy and can't go with her.
Zoe is Zoe after all.How can she let Mr. Khan first show her some good dreams(Remember the broad smile on her face,she was holding her hands together,looking down and up and blushed a little as well..OMG!!Asad miyan don't show poor girl such amazing dreams if you don't wish to fulfill them.
I am loving the old version of Zoe a lot.I had put a long essay request on fb page of QH to give me my old Zoe back who didn't cry at Asad's words but gave him a good piece of mind.I think CVshave followed my advice very carefullyπŸ˜†
I loved it how she blamed him to be so indecisive.πŸ˜†
The dialogues were awesome.OMG!! First she told Asad that he can't decide properly and when he asked if she did that better she asked him only that does she decided properly.πŸ˜†
I cracked up at that scene.ASYA are soo cute and their fights are the best thing to watch in QH.
And then she said that she can decide and she has decided that she won't take Asad along with herπŸ˜†
Zoe u missed ur golden chance of a sweet company coz of ur ego darling.πŸ˜†
Asad didn't like to fight with Zoe and he could not help but express his disappointment on not being able to accompany her by again blaming her:"Ajeeb ladki hai,help karo toh problem aur na karo toh problem"
Asad it's not Zoe who is weird my love.It's u who is really weird.πŸ˜†
Tannu-I hate her so much.She dropped water on the landline to delete the message that her master left for her regarding the completion of the dress orders.And then she put the blame on Zoe that as she was about to put the glass on table,Zoe who had already begun to start hearing the message aloud thinking that it must be for her turned and the water fell on the landline.Very cunningly she deleted the message and that is when Asad walked in.
He told Zoe that she carries troubles with her as usual after hearing Tanveer's statement.Zoe would have answered him but the landline rung and she received the call.
Finally Zoe is soo close to the truth. She met a man in the badi masjid area who gave her landline number of Siddiqui house.Zoe called up telephone exchange to get the new number and that is why she was checking up the voice messages to know if she had a message for her in her absence.
Razia's plan of throwing Badi bi out of the house has started working. Today,she cut down one side of shireen's hair during the night.In the morning when Shireen was combing her hairs,she noticed the disaster and ran to her beloved shaitaan bhabhi.
Razia plotted the gardener to ask scissors from dadi and when dadi took the scissors to him,Razia made Shireen see it.She made her believe that badi bi is doing black magic upon her and her mental state is not right.Badi bi,plz beware before it's too late.
Ayaan's silence is annoying lots of people.But he has gained my full sympathy.On one side,he carries the baggage of betraying his best friend Humaira for saving his abbu,while on the other hand he is worried about his bhaijaan's anger.He has always lived under the protectibe shade of his dad n bro. Now it's the test time for Ayaan.He has rightfully fulfilled the duties of a son even if acquired the wrong path. I've always wanted Asad to let go off Ayaan for a while to make him learn the bitter side of life and I'm glad that CVs separated the brothers for a while.Ayaan has learned too many lessons in life now.His silence is something that holds my interest the most.It's really hard to decipher what's going on in his mind.Right now he seems more complicated than Asad.I can't get into his head.But I'm loving his silent treatment to Razia.I'm sure Ayaan will teach her a good lesson when the right time comes.
Nowthe dots have started connecting.Razia comes to know about Zoe and all her doubts cleared up when Zoe called up and our nooone else other than our devil woman received the call.
Razia's reacton after knowing that her hubby's daughter is looking for her husband was awesome.Gosh!This woman is so intelligent.She told Zoe that the house does not belongs to the original owners anymore and she has no idea about them as well.she cut the phone and went away.
The last scene was the moment of the day for me when Zoe called up again and Siddiqui received her call.
The precap made me delighted first and then I got scared.ASYA put colours on each other's cheeks
And guess what Asad did it first.And then we see black eyed evil Razia staring somewhere with a frown on her face.
Today's episode was one of the best episodes of QH.It had fun,romance,drama and thriller quotients in the right doses.I just loved today's episode.
What are your reactions people?Kindly leave your feedback here so that I can entertain u like this always.
Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love their nok-jhoks, they are so adorable together, blend of Hot(As)+Cute(Ya)!
The earring part was really good, all this time Asad wanted to return her earring but he had to come back with it every time, today when he could have given it to her easily, he chose not to give and kept it with him intentionally with all the adoration and pampering. Looks this earring will play a role in uniting Asya.
I am curious for the Razia-Zoya face off!
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
as usual amazing πŸ‘
asya omg dey redefine cutness 😳
i love all bickering sessions
dere nok jhoks r  indeed d best part r d showπŸ˜†
mr khan is loving all the attention he s getting
n he lovesss to tease his museebatπŸ˜ƒ
he s changing for his love,for zoe
n i think realisation will dawn upon him 1st
coz he s still aware about his feelings unlike zoe who questions herself n den widout introspecting moves to d oder thing
mann dat girl is hyper n way tooo innocent 😊
n razia...whats up wid dis kalla jadu thing??? 😲
n badi as usual underestimated r suppr villian
badi bee is going to pay hard dis tymπŸ˜’
n shireen...gosh after yesterday...i can officially announce she is DUMB
πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post di 
Loved ur analysis πŸ˜³
I found the epi nice wid Asya cute nok jhok
I'm loving the new mr.khan πŸ˜³
Well 4r Zoe poor girl does not noe that now razia is after her 
All in all I luved the epi plus the precap can't wait 4r today's epi 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

I love their nok-jhoks, they are so adorable together, blend of Hot(As)+Cute(Ya)!
The earring part was really good, all this time Asad wanted to return her earring but he had to come back with it every time, today when he could have given it to her easily, he chose not to give and kept it with him intentionally with all the adoration and pampering. Looks this earring will play a role in uniting Asya.
I am curious for the Razia-Zoya face off!

Thanks a lot for sharing your amazing POV dear.
I loved to read your wonderful thoughts regarding the earring.you have pointed out this trait of Asad's very rightly.In short,Mr. Khan loves to own earring of Zoe as he thinks that he has some haq over her and her belongings.His attempts to return the ring don't appear determined.It always appears as he is thinking of retuning the ring as a duty and not doing it whole-heartedly.
I'm also very much excited about sauteli mom-daughter face off. πŸ˜†
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Asma, Ur topic title is funny bt sutis ASYA perfectly.. Their current status is confused souls of love.. Excellent analysis & pov.. It ws bit boring epi.. I though enjoyed asya scenes & moment very much bt otherwise it ws bit boring..Bt it's okay, once in a while we do get boring epi.. Asya funny small issues fights are back & they extremely fun to watch.. Their patience & understanding for each other hs changed nt like earlier where they just didn't like each other presence.. Now they give each other in your face attitudes.. Also try to make each other jealous..(thanks to tanveer..grrr.) razia, phew! She did a masterstroke on zoya bt zoya ki agli phn se shayad razia ke hosh udaa de.. Precap: Amazing!
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post once again. I just love to read your posts. Ditto on everything.
Extra love to you just for the two line you put at the start about confusion πŸ˜†

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Asma,

I was looking for your post yesterday and here you areπŸ˜ƒ I liked your title, apt for the situation AsYa are in. Confusion to solid hai πŸ˜† I am loving their nok jhoks and yesterday that bit was too cute when Zoe made faces at him n he said so childish a bit loudly just to get a reaction out of her. And my fav bit was when Asad kept the earring back, the way he looked at it lovingly, smiled and kept it in his drawer. It was such a beautiful scene. Now he won't give it back to her, Zoe will get it only after they unite, probably on the day of their marriage and that'll make it all the more special. As far as the precap is concerned, I am so looking forward to today's episode  How lovingly they were applying colour on each other ❀️  Hope its not under the influence of Bhang. And they'll be watched over by Razia and Billo Rani 😑 We are in for a lot of drama in the coming episodes. Hope we get our good dose of romance too alongside
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: giee

<font color="#330033"><font size="2">as usual amazing πŸ‘
asya omg dey redefine cutness 😳
i love all bickering sessions
dere nok jhoks r indeed d best part r d showπŸ˜†
mr khan is loving all the attention he s getting
n he lovesss to tease his museebatπŸ˜ƒ
he s changing for his love,for zoe
n i think realisation will dawn upon him 1st
coz he s still aware about his feelings unlike zoe who questions herself n den widout introspecting moves to d oder thing
mann dat girl is hyper n way tooo innocent 😊
n razia...whats up wid dis kalla jadu thing??? 😲
n badi as usual underestimated r suppr villian
badi bee is going to pay hard dis tymπŸ˜’
n shireen...gosh after yesterday...i can officially announce she is DUMB</font>
</font> πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Hey dear.
What's ur good name?Thank you soo much for always encouraging me sooo sweetly.
I'm grateful to you for the warm encouragement dear.
ASYA are really adorable these days.
I don't why but I still feel that Zoe will realize her feelings for Mr. Khan first.You are right.Zoe is really the limit of innocence.she has a pure heart and her innocent cute antics drive me crazy.I love her soo much.
I hate Razia.I'm waiting for sauteli mom-daughter face off now. πŸ˜†
Shireen-I've declared her brainless long time back. 🀣
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
lovely post as always