4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I have not seen any posts regarding the scene with Padmini and Radha.

I thought it was a much needed scene.

I KNEW it was only a matter of time before Radha started wondering if there was another man in Madhu's life.  I felt that Radha's 'concern' was not real.  She has started having doubts about Madhu which proves that despite all her grand talk, despite knowing HER son wronged Madhu, she is and will always be RK's mother first. Even though Radha is back in her son's life thanks to Madhu and all her talk about being a woman first, the doubt crept in so easily.

It was about time that Padmini told Radha that she has no claim on Madhu.  I applaud Padmini on that and for not being fooled by Radha's so-called concern.

Madhu has every right to move on with her life.  Radha cannot play around with Madhu's life or her emotions.  

Now CV's pls:  one scene where Madhu sees through Radha and tells her to stay out of her life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ye i thought paddy would ruin it but thank god mother india has got tongue to protect her daughter...true sherni...
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Padmini is really a sherni.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was good that pads defended madhu as radhaji i also knew would doubt madhu so it was just a matter of time,  i hope she says to rk that madhu is not the girl for you never was never will be ðŸ˜ƒ
4ever4love thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

it was good that pads defended madhu as radhaji i also knew would doubt madhu so it was just a matter of time,  i hope she says to rk that madhu is not the girl for you never was never will be ðŸ˜ƒ

confused about the bolded part???
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u..
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post agree, madhu has every right to move on with her life after the treatment she received from Radha's son, she doesn't have to wait for RK to resolve his feelings for her and put aside his ego, he ditched her it's not the end of the world. I'm not saying it has to be with a gangster, but she has the right to find someone else and move on. Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 11 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too love that scene and agree with what she did now just need to have that gut one more time to tell the son off as well.

nice post by the way.
priyalovesyou thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved how Padmini stood up for her daughter. Besides what right do RK and his mother have over Madhu?
4ever4love thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalovesyou

I loved how Padmini stood up for her daughter. Besides what right do RK and his mother have over Madhu?

RK and Radha have no rights.  But Radha wants to fix everything so her son is happy. Radha knows RK can only be happy with Madhu.

Does Radha care about what Madhu wants?  Or how Madhu feels about RK now?

As i want RK & Madhu back together (eventually), I was all for her and Bittuji's plans but it always bugged me that they never took into consideration how Madhu feels about a reunion.

It is bad enough that RK played with Madhu's feelings but Radha barely acknowledges them. It is all about Rishu.