Balika Vadhu

The cultured Shekhars

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
   Yesterday's episode highlighted the contrast between the two families.As soon as Mahi guessed that DS had come to visit Anandi,the three of them graciously moved away to give them time.Even the usually insensitive Saanchi left them alone...in fact all with the exception of Daddu.In contrast,DS could not even wait for the peon to announce her arrival but just barged into CS office.She would not have lost anything if she could have just waited a second.It just shows that she has always got her way whenever and wherever she wanted...and now she will leave no stone unturned to get her laadesar married.Only hope that Shiv is not taken in by the pleas of Jaitser residents and revokes his decision.If they need to live happily,AnSH have to go as far away as possible from Singhs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: bhaironnath

Yesterday's episode highlighted the contrast between the two families.As soon as Mahi guessed that DS had come to visit Anandi,the three of them graciously moved away to give them time.Even the usually insensitive Saanchi left them alone...in fact all with the exception of Daddu.In contrast,DS could not even wait for the peon to announce her arrival but just barged into CS office.She would not have lost anything if she could have just waited a second.It just shows that she has always got her way whenever and wherever she wanted...and now she will leave no stone unturned to get her laadesar married.Only hope that Shiv is not taken in by the pleas of Jaitser residents and revokes his decision.If they need to live happily,AnSH have to go as far away as possible from Singhs

Good study, but some how i feel AnSh will not go to U, it will interesting to see DS, and AnSh mission J sudharo and bihah. DS i got from yday some how likes Shiv and will not ask Anandi to leave shiv. Yday she was very ashamed in front of shiv.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Good study, but some how i feel AnSh will not go to U, it will interesting to see DS, and AnSh mission J sudharo and bihah. DS i got from yday some how likes Shiv and will not ask Anandi to leave shiv. Yday she was very ashamed in front of shiv.

Me too feel ansh either will come back to jeytsar soon or never ever leave jeytsar. But will be interesting to see how will shekhars react if ansh don't go to udaipur.