My perspective, would like to know yours!

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I believe agree that RK is insanely in love with Madhu. He has done so much for her that at one point I actually thought that his love was deeper than hers. until he decided to go on this revenge crusade.  I totally understand that he can't accept his love because of the ego of a superstar. After all, he is a self made achiever, who is used to people treat him like a God!! 

But, I must say RK did a few things which were quite indigestible for the audience. I can overlook what happened between them with no alibis, but he took things too far with the public humiliations.  

And then him telling her that she is not of any use to him, that line was kinda derogatory. 
I wasn't offended by him using Dipali to make Madhu jealous; but when he left madhu to style her hair saying 'All yours' is something that leaves a bad taste. 
The chawl drama, asking security to throw her out, making her wear something she feels uncomfortable in, taunting her about a new man in front of all and sundry,, all these instances make him look villainous..

That's why I want a strong track of repentance/ redemption for him before they get back together.

Having said that, all this doesn't make me hate RK altogether. I refuse to see this as an excuse to see eyelocks or mushy scenes between Madhu n Sultan. That's the reason, I don't feel connected to the show anymore!! I like the new guy, they can bring hs wife back because for me it's only RK and Madhu to love or hate each other.. Why can't they show platonic relationships n TV? Is it illegal?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am very upset with track at this movement.
Madhu is young smart beautiful strong middle class girl,she can be on road and find her new world without any one help,Instated of that she is within week started doing Nurse and nanny duty for someone who she doesnt even know.Cv is simply forcing story to viwers .I feel Cv has killed Madhus Purity of love which was true for RK.
why Madhu need to be Ganster wife and His son mother?Is she that desperate for Man in her life?
First Mukku Nurse and Fall in love.
second RK.
Thierd Aryan.
Ans Now Don.Really.
Any way we are no one to say only TRP will Decide.
Edited by desait - 11 years ago
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

I believe agree that RK is insanely in love with Madhu. He has done so much for her that at one point I actually thought that his love was deeper than hers. until he decided to go on this revenge crusade. I totally understand that he can't accept his love because of the ego of a superstar. After all, he is a self made achiever, who is used to people treat him like a God!!

But, I must say RK did a few things which were quite indigestible for the audience. I can overlook what happened between them with no alibis, but he took things too far with the public humiliations.

And then him telling her that she is not of any use to him, that line was kinda derogatory.
I wasn't offended by him using Dipali to make Madhu jealous; but when he left madhu to style her hair saying 'All yours' is something that leaves a bad taste.
The chawl drama, asking security to throw her out, making her wear something she feels uncomfortable in, taunting her about a new man in front of all and sundry,, all these instances make him look villainous..

That's why I want a strong track of repentance/ redemption for him before they get back together.

Having said that, all this doesn't make me hate RK altogether. I refuse to see this as an excuse to see eyelocks or mushy scenes between Madhu n Sultan. That's the reason, I don't feel connected to the show anymore!! I like the new guy, they can bring hs wife back because for me it's only RK and Madhu to love or hate each other.. Why can't they show platonic relationships n TV? Is it illegal?

You wrote what is in my mind verbatim ! I also strongly dislike any romantic connection between Madhu and sultan (or for that matter any body else)! I wish they bring back our rishbala track back! If the revenge track was for introduction of Madhu as a heroine, it would have been good. I can imagine numerous possibilities. But they took this route! I am not watching the show regularly and do not feel like watching based on the WUs...Edited by surabi - 11 years ago
silvananatori thumbnail
I agree with your post, I do not hate RK but as a woman it's hard to forget all the insults he made with Madhu.
For some but not liking the way the show is going, I believe that Sultan will be important to make RK realizes his mistake and run behind the prejudice and forgiveness not only of Madhu, but of all the people he hurt when it was revealed that it was revenge.
As they say, you'll only be losing value when it loves and for now I do not see any repentance on his part.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had always thought that RK dumped Madhu for a reason.  Somehow I tried to believe that there was a good solid reason behind it.   It is difficult for me to swallow that he did it just for revenge.  Redemption will be very difficult for him.  If I were Madhu, i would never forgive RK.  But I like RK Madhu's jodi, so I will accept it if he truly repents and Madhu forgives him.  

But I cannot accept madhu Sultan jodi.  Madhu is an honest simple girl.  That she will bind herself with an underworld Don, is not acceptable to me, even in the name of humanity.  I understand that they had to come up with a new track, but why a criminal?  Why not a good man in Madhu's life?

I do not watch this Sultan track regularly, because I find this track illogical.  I am waiting for this track to end, and a good one to start.

Just my POV.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting take!

I expect a strong track on redemption as well. But the story has to slowly build up to that point.

As far as platonic relationships and Madhu-Sultan equation are concerned, I still don't see anything threatening about it.

Plus, I think it's the audience that have jumped to the conclusion of a triangle whereas I don't see any hints the CVs have given on that. In that case, yes, I only see a platonic relationship between them so far. Unless I'm really blind 😆
Edited by supercool3 - 11 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have always liked this show MEIEJ mainly for its writing. WE as the audience were just taken in by the "Fake" love that R.K. showed us for months for the  "REAL" thing. He not only pretended to love her he also went far and beyond to get in the good side of her entire family  hoping to make sure that MB completely and thoroughly fell in love with him.  It is just hard for R.K. to realize that the "Revenge" web he had created to destroy MB is now making his own life "HELL". He was hoping that MB would be so devastated that he would then enjoy seeing her suffer. But instead of accepting the fact that he has any kind of feelings for her , he then tries even harder  to break her and seeing her courage makes him even madder. Expecting to see pure redemption from R.K is going to be slow and we and MB will have a hard time trusting whether he is again plotting another angle. This is the reason why the writers very creatively had Sultan enter the picture with a handicap son and have betrayal as a common ground for empathy. MB is not emotionally ready to start anything new, it is again the audience that is assuming and predicting a future plot and where the story is going. WE have to wait and see after R.K returns to see how his behaviour has changed and how he will treat MB.  
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supercool3

Interesting take!

I expect a strong track on redemption as well. But the story has to slowly build up to that point.

As far as platonic relationships and Madhu-Sultan equation are concerned, I still don't see anything threatening about it.

Plus, I think it's the audience that have jumped to the conclusion of a triangle whereas I don't see any hints the CVs have given on that. In that case, yes, I only see a platonic relationship between them so far. Unless I'm really blind 😆

Thanks for the comment. I was also not convinced about the triangle till 2 days ago, but I don't know why last 2 days, it seemed that there might be something from Sultan's side.. I trust Madhu that she would nt be able to love anyone else. I am totally convinced about her feelings for RK. 
may be watching the episodes after reading the discussion made me think like that.. I hope what u say is true.. ,! 
But there was something about the eyelock and the way Sultan was looking at her, when she held his collar!! I dunno!! 
Ur comment is giving me some hope.. 😊

And nothing short of a strong repentance and redemption would convince me to accept RK n Madhu together again!! 
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jugliji

I have always liked this show MEIEJ mainly for its writing. WE as the audience were just taken in by the "Fake" love that R.K. showed us for months for the  "REAL" thing. He not only pretended to love her he also went far and beyond to get in the good side of her entire family  hoping to make sure that MB completely and thoroughly fell in love with him.  It is just hard for R.K. to realize that the "Revenge" web he had created to destroy MB is now making his own life "HELL". He was hoping that MB would be so devastated that he would then enjoy seeing her suffer. But instead of accepting the fact that he has any kind of feelings for her , he then tries even harder  to break her and seeing her courage makes him even madder. Expecting to see pure redemption from R.K is going to be slow and we and MB will have a hard time trusting whether he is again plotting another angle. This is the reason why the writers very creatively had Sultan enter the picture with a handicap son and have betrayal as a common ground for empathy. MB is not emotionally ready to start anything new, it is again the audience that is assuming and predicting a future plot and where the story is going. WE have to wait and see after R.K returns to see how his behaviour has changed and how he will treat MB.  

Thanks for your comment.. It makes complete sense to me.. The thing I didn't like that the interaction between Sultan n Madhu was not  casual. The eyelock, she holding his collar!! I didn't like that..

I am confident about Madhu's feelings for RK.. May be I am wrong, but I felt that  the creatives wanted to convince us about Sultan and Madhu track.. Because in the same episode they focused on proximity between the two and on the other end Paddy told Radhaji that Madhu can move on (not that she was wrong). This just made me overuse my brain which is already frazzled with all the action in the show..

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

I believe agree that RK is insanely in love with Madhu. He has done so much for her that at one point I actually thought that his love was deeper than hers. until he decided to go on this revenge crusade.  I totally understand that he can't accept his love because of the ego of a superstar. After all, he is a self made achiever, who is used to people treat him like a God!! 

Good One Cardio..👏 your Perspective is almost same to mine.. so nothing more to add...

@bold.. exactly thats what made me hate RK.. but still I want to see RIshbala together... but only with proper and justified redemption from RK's side...

I like the character Sultan.. but not enjoying Sulbala... But it was confirmed from the beginning that Sultan will fall for Madhu... and may RK will know Madhu worth thru Sultan... he is gonna play a important role in Rishbala's life...

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago