like a breath of fresh air

rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello, I am new to this forum 😊

I don't usually watch Indian soaps because honestly all that crying gives me a huge headache 😆.  But this show is so different, like a breath of fresh air.  I am so glad I decided to watch it after watching a few of its promos. 

But the best part of this show is its main lead Sanaya Irani.  She is so amazing with her expressions and her smile.  The girl she is portraying is someone I can identify with.  I hope this show does really great and clicks with the audience. 

I think after a long time I am going to enjoy watching an Indian soap.

-Mira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am not a big fan of Sanaya ( I wasn't) but this show really proved her versatile as an actor.
She is capable of doing any role.
Also I think this is a great show to watch because its sort of romantic comedy
Just like one of Sanaya's earlier shows Miley jab hum tumi
The message it sends is great , to be modern you don't have to forget your values
rainfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I am not a big fan of Sanaya ( I wasn't) but this show really proved her versatile as an actor.
The message it sends is great , to be modern you don't have to forget your values

Exactly! I love that Chanchan is modern girl with strong values.  honestly with my exams coming I shouldn be watching any tv show but I am really enjoying this show so half an hour break everyday is just what the doctor ordered 😆
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Well said. To add to it, having values doesn't mean you can't be modern and have modern views.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi both of u!! Welcome to SI world or to Chhan Chhan world! 🤗

and i really was happy reading ur posts as i wanted the opinions of none-Sanaya fans regarding the show..
glad to know that people are there who watch it for the content as most of me n my friends watch for Sanaya. n though we love what has been shown we had a problem deciding it was jsut cz of Sanaya we liked or was the content equally great too..i thought the content was amazing too. specally her calling a spade a spade quality and the wonderful mixture of traditions in practical ways n like u said '
to be modern you don't have to forget your values'

so thanks for sharing what u thought.. :-)

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to see some positive post atleast I agree the show is a breath of fresh air. 
rainfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi both of u!! Welcome to SI world or to Chhan Chhan world! 🤗

and i really was happy reading ur posts as i wanted the opinions of none-Sanaya fans regarding the show..
glad to know that people are there who watch it for the content as most of me n my friends watch or Sanaya. n though we love what has been shown we had a problem deciding it was jsut cz of Sanaya we liked or was the content equally great too..

so thanks for sharing what u thought.. :-)

thanks 🤗

this show really is awesome and now I am definitely a Sanaya fan 😆.  I remember I used to love watching Madhuri Dixit movies because of her expressive eyes and beautiful smile and I see the same qualities in Sanaya
rainfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Nice to see some positive post atleast I agree the show is a breath of fresh air. 

thanks 😊.  I don't know why anyone wouldn like it.  Its such a nice concept and I am sure most of the girls in this forum can identify with Chanchan.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rainfire

thanks 🤗

this show really is awesome and now I am definitely a Sanaya fan 😆.  I remember I used to love watching Madhuri Dixit movies because of her expressive eyes and beautiful smile and I see the same qualities in Sanaya

u r most welcome! 🤗

n aww that was a very sweet way of saying u have become a fan!! hehe 😆 so hang around n have fun with us in the coming days!! 😳
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your post. We all are gonna have fun. Sanaya is a great actress.