Thank you Sony TV...Chanchan...at last..:)) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Punkin22

Oh Fuzzy, what a joy to have Sanaya back in our world.  It's also wonderful to have you back making post about episodes.  You did a fabulous job too.  What I couldn't understand, my Hindi very bad, you helped me completely thanks.

I agree totally with you Fuzzy, first episode was a great beginning.  All the cast seems to be good but the light from Chhan Chhan when she enters a scene is magical.  She brings her sunny self into all she does.  I like this character also.  She is more modern and contemporary than our Khushi.  Loved all her clothes and her hair is looking especially lovely.  And her dog is just darling. Looking forward to see where the story line goes from here.

Outstanding Fuzzy.👏  Welcome back sweet friend.

Thanks a lot...u always encourage me hugsss...🤗...cant wait to see what more is in store for us...loved Sunny...shes chan chan for sure...n loved her clothes and all...now lets see how she reacts when she meets her future...n how well she trains him hahahahha😉,😳
Originally posted by NNN3

nice post & very nice pix..,
thx😳...all credit goes to Sunny :))
Heyyy fuzzzyyy... Am back again for chan chan ... Am sooo happy to see uu again dear... I too loved the episode and your lovely analysis too... Looking forward to our princess chan chan...
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Heyyy fuzzzyyy... Am back again for chan chan ... Am sooo happy to see uu again dear... I too loved the episode and your lovely analysis too... Looking forward to our princess chan chan...
hiii sarijaaa...thanks to Sunny...we r back in action..again...lol...am happy to see u tooo :)))) Yep cant wait to see our chan chan in action...🥳,😳
Originally posted by aashishrockzz12

nice pics..

thx😳
Beautiful post Fazila.. :)
Chan chan is just like khushi.. 1st epi was awesome.. :)
Originally posted by Fazila~

😆..even the smile...she smiles n i want to smile...n when shes sad n cries...😭...😆,😳

aww..same here!!
btw wat u think of d male lead..? * jus askin*
Originally posted by Priya641

Beautiful post Fazila.. :)
Chan chan is just like khushi.. 1st epi was awesome.. :)
thanks a lot...yep it was😳
Lovely post dear :)
Subscribed to sony tv only for sanaya..
Luv her so much...
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

aww..same here!!
btw wat u think of d male lead..? * jus askin*
hahahah😆...if my Sunny thinks hes ok to work with...its fine...she did say it..SPARE him...n i shall...but i dont think i can write ff on it..not yet...lets see...how it all goes...time shall heal n tell 😳