Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karunima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome interveiw. Thanks for sharing. Overrated maybe but he is a superstar. His mother is very straightforward. Thanks to this show I discovered Mohit whom I love a lot know. Pray he gets his real life Parvati๐Ÿ˜ณ .
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this article. Mohit is a sweet heart and such a down to earth guy. His mum lives with him and he takes care of her. He deserves a Parvati who loves him and takes care of his mum. This interview touched me the most. Almost all of what he said is touching. And the producers should give him a day off once in a while he deserves it. As for his body. Need u ask he has a fantastic body. Just take a look at Jalandar he is drool worthy.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Every source gives the same article with some addition.  This part is from the rival site, which is not in the current series of articles about Mohit.

As a Shiva devotee, Mohit found it easy to slip into character. "Initially I wasn't sure if I could play God. But the makers saw their Mahadev in me. That fact that my father was a Shiv Bhakt helped me to get into character. We are Kashmiri Pundits. When we were in Kashmir my father would take me to the Amarnath temple. People will remember me as Mahadev for as long as possible. I am giving my life to the show. We'll continue telling the story of Lord Shiva till the time when the story keeps going and the love keeps flowing. Some supreme power wanted me to play Shiva. And I am doing what HE wanted me to. I will continue playing Shiva until the Supreme Power wants me to. At the moment I do nothing else."
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks minu for sharing 
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This has been the best interview of Mohit in a long time. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Patrarekha thumbnail
one more article??its 4 all total yet
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is like the same interview is posted on different newspapers so it will keep showing. 
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...I think, IF too had posted same article today.
Patrarekha thumbnail
same article with more or less addition r being posted 
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Initially IF didn't spread rumours on mm but they made sure his single status article is shown in this. Lol. Now I am confident our mohit is single n he doesn't want to be linked with anyone that's y he had to give interview to clear the air. It's good now no fans will be dillusion ๐Ÿ˜‰