Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Can't wait for Neha's entry... - Page 4

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I have replied to whom I needed to reply to - and if those I have replied to don't like it.. well all i can say - Hum ulti bathon ka Direct and seedha jawab dete hain!

I am not a politician and have no interest in playing them here with you either.

If you don't like it - shruggs her shoulders.. go eat some candy. BUT Don't expect me to sit and reply! I have better things to discuss then DD.

Where as this post was abt Neha not abt your Pwincess DD! Yah Pwincess - there Pwincess. sue me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aww! I am excited for Neha's entry Cari di
Because she is a stunning actress! Luvd her in Shakuntala
And also I will get to see Sultan MILES AWAY from Madhu
He wont be chipkoing around her!!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

I have replied to whom I needed to reply to - and if those I have replied to don't like it.. well all i can say - Hum ulti bathon ka Direct and seedha jawab dete hain!

I am not a politician and have no interest in playing them here with you either.

If you don't like it - shruggs her shoulders.. go eat some candy. BUT Don't expect me to sit and reply! I have better things to discuss then DD.

Where as this post was abt Neha not abt your Pwincess DD! Yah Pwincess - there Pwincess. sue me!

Bt dnt u know Cari ...post kisi ke liye bhi ho ...DD ko lana is the trend here...n thn say tht DD is getting bashed...πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: singhshailesh86

if we go through article then i think she is'nt alive

If we go by the articles - then MB shud have been an actress.. not a fugitive safe keeper
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think this post was to welcome Neha...why is DD dragged in everything
she will take leave when she have something more important than the show like a REAL marriage
I loved Neha in Mamta and Shakuntala...she is talented too...and of course this will add more spice to this Gangstar trackπŸ˜›
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ForeverForU

I think this post was to welcome Neha...why is DD dragged in everything
she will take leave when she have something more important than the show like a REAL marriage
I loved Neha in Mamta and Shakuntala...she is talented too...and of course this will add more spice to this Gangstar trackπŸ˜›

Thank you. 😊
And Ditto to ur post πŸ‘
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Yeah!she is so cute.But cari di I think her seanse r very less and only with sultan in fb.hope she gets a long role and nt only in fb seanse.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjukta19

Yeah!she is so cute.But cari di I think her seanse r very less and only with sultan in fb.hope she gets a long role and nt only in fb seanse.

I agree...
It just depends now whether they wanna show Sultan as a  bit of a Saif from Kurbaan that he just wants revenge and why - or whether he'll have a longer role to play as a character in this show..
I guess Neha's fate depends on that .

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Her screen space and hard work is shared by Deepali too. BUT still if Pwincess DD can't take the pressure she can LEAVE - I won't miss her! πŸ˜‰

She bores me to yawnful sleep any way.

I guess u r not Saurav Tiwari or Abhinav Shukla to decide if Drashti should stay or leave .. ur not missing doesn't actually mean anything .. u be happy with whatever gal u r talking about .. 

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who's she? Sorry i haven't seen her..can u share her picture ?