The KaBhi Factor 2.0 (TKF 2.0)!: Unofficial AT

Posted: 11 years ago
The KaBhi Factor! 2.0 - an Unofficial AT with a twist πŸ˜‰

(Montage Curtsy: Sruthi_Virmanli)

So here is how it goes...

Once upon a time ago there was a Ka! He made his way across many a channels & many a role. Invading into many a fangirls hearts & thoughts with how he smiled, what he said, what & what NOT he wore πŸ˜‰

In a parallel world of Punjoo flicks, Once Upon A Time Ago there was 'Bhi'...our Fave bright eyed & 1000 watt smile ChickπŸ˜†

Our story starts on Qubool Hai sets, when Ka & Bhi's paths crossed & it was here where they met...

As time when on, the KaBhi we knew...

Went from co-stars

To friends...

to partners in masti

to heights of BTS chemistry their affections grew!

We love their *Masti wala Love* cuz as it grows, we get better AsYa Moments Each Day ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

May our fave telleword jodi get truckloads of accolades & awards & may lots sparks go off on sets πŸ˜‰ & beautiful moments come their way πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep rocking our KaBhi dreamboat of off-screen masti, love, panjoo-ness, friendship, beauty & chemistry-  rocking our screens & hearts to new heights of intense, fiery
AsYa Ka Ishq!

As a KaBhi Lover stated: after all we are KaBhi-ians, anything is possible!
(@ Ishaaxx & Dae_drmer )

TM's:

RMamsa
(Spirit)

Rin03
(Heart)

ASADsweetZOYA
(Body)

Shanakyasharan
(Soul)

Shaz009 (Fuel)

TM note: This thread has a Zero Tolerance Policy towards any form of 'intolerance'. Intolerance include provoking sensitivities of fan groups, snide remarks, rude behavior, name calling, bashing, sarcasm & anything that even hits at degrading another member.

Please refer to the following link for new AT rules (yes this is an Unofficial At but an AT non the less):

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3499914

This is a friendly enviornment created with the sole purpose to come to, bask in the KaBhi warmth and rock in a KaBhilitious boat that carries us to AsYa-land πŸ˜† (Yes it's tellywood & us fan-girls are a dramatic bunch πŸ˜‰)

Welcome all πŸ€—

Edited by RMamsa - 11 years ago

This space is for specials & updates

On the specials today we have:

Vote for you fave Jodi:

http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/which-these-jodis-would-you-see-romancing-screen

Vote for KaBhi & AsYa at the Indian Telly Awards

http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/nomination/login.php

Link curtsy: Ishaxx
Edited by RMamsa - 11 years ago
(UnRes)

So , Im am a KaBhian as well , I am a sucker for off screen friendship and all that , and i adore these two cause they are fantastic on screen and off screen they share a great rapport and Thats always great to watch!  They both are Dimpled and both Pure Punjabis and together on or off screen they are just adorable and awesome!

I Love Karan and I love surbhi and i totally Love Karan and surbhi ;) :) 

Great we have an AT For them as well and hope they keep rocking and also win awards and be successful for their amazing work and hope their friendship only grows stronger i genuine y feel that :)  

Heres hoping they have all the good luck for their endeavors and always keep rocking as AsYa / KaBhi :D 

God bless : ) 

Also Dont Forget to vote for them ITA AWARDS KaBhi and QH we can do this POWER OF KaBhians ;) 
and also for QH :) And lets always try to either increase or maintain their ranks on IF :) 

P0sting some on fav Pictures and BTS . VM'S / Interviews! :D 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314889_467918749923447_1393260268_n.jpg" />

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575060_490723147643007_1312966375_n.jpg" />

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/72452_482696268445695_1499489749_n.png" />

This one love how he says : Acha do saal se jante ho isse , and to what surbhi says (hum ek hi school mein the aap ko nahi pata tha) he says Wow that explains a lot   πŸ˜†

Picture credits : FB page of Karan Surbhi.Asad Zoya 
                           And QH Pic Gallery and (Karishma)
                            Offscreen Tumblr
                            Twitter (KaranSGFanclub)

Videos and VM's later :P 

Edited by Ishaaxx - 11 years ago
I am pround KaBhians..
love them frm core..
either its their sizzling chemistry being AsYa ...
on da fun filled moments of KaBhi

Edited by Dae_drmer - 11 years ago
Res...
heyyy...got place in 1st page of kabhi factor 2...  

unres

wow...its great and proud to be here vth all kabhians...and share kabhilicious moments vth all of u guys...thanq so much to all of u frm my heartπŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by niharikapriya1 - 11 years ago
Res

Unres

Lets party!!!! KaBhi AT 2.0 is officially on the map πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago
Reserved!

This shall be unveiled after my exams! πŸ˜ƒ

UNRESERVE!

CONGO TO ALL KABHIANS FOR OUR SECOND AT!! πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️ πŸ‘

You guys rock! So proud to be a Kabhian πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ₯³
Edited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
RESSS. Phew. πŸ€£

--unres--

Yippeee! What an amazing journey it has been for us KaBhians. β€οΈ

Our craziness for KaBhi has made it to the second AT! πŸ₯³

We all hope KaBhi's friendship remains to be like this and hopefully they become the bestest buddies in the near future! β€οΈ

Let's get going guys! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sruthi_Virmanli - 11 years ago

Edited by shanakyasharan - 11 years ago
Wow guy's!You've done a mindblowing job Mamsy,Rin, Shanayaky and AsadSweetZoya.
Thankyou ever so much for your hard work and dedication in making this dream a reality for us Kabhians!πŸ€—
On this happy note and special occassion I'd like to share my take on today's Kabhi/Asya holi dance.

My take on Asya's Holi dance
                                                 ( You are my world)    

Shukur Allah

The threshold where it all begins,this overwhelming emotion called love.That first look amongst the crowd,that only face, that captures the heart. Feeling of enchanntment as if being cast under a spell.Standing across that room he sees her smile,
Mesmerized with the breath taking sight sight before him,what is one to do, but freeze in the moments shell. Wishing,yearning,agonising for just that one touch, and hoping in the heart of hearts in return ,for just that one more glance back.

Ishq Hua

The fisrt love pangs bloom,the etherals of the strongest desire of that one touch,that one feel,that one taste of those lightly fragranted breaths,overpowers the existence of anything else.
Reeling in the intoxications of ecstacy,living in the moment,in the notion,love being the sweetness of a first kiss,the emptiness of someone missed
.Their love is as fragile a s a flower,requiring,carrasses of tender,loving care along with whispers of those sweet little nothings that set the heart a flutter.

Mar jayian

Lost in mind heart and soul,those who dare oppose this love with all the weapons of the world,try all they may ,but it's them in the end, that shall burn.
They give it their love,they give it their word,compassions creating sparks.If one was to wither,the other to rise, to fend off all of lifes living hells.
Together they shall walk this path,hand in hand towards the dawn, till the eternal end
Edited by shaz2009 - 11 years ago