ALISHA LEAVING D3 TOO???

sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys.. so i recently saw this article in the Times of India and it said that this September Alisha, Vinti and Shakti will be going to ukraine to study dance... also at the bottom of the article Alisha says that she will ask the production for leave OR... why did she say or... does that mean if she doesn't get leave she will leave D3 too?? im really happy that them 3 r still best friends n that they r traveling to learn dance together.. but i dont want alisha to leave D3 :'(

please comment below guys n sorry if this has already been posted

Alisha, Shakti and Vinti to head to Ukraine

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | Mar 24, 2013, 06.36 PM IST

A
Alisha, Shakti and Vinti to head to Ukraine
Shakti Mohan
The choreographers are planning to take a month's training at Myway University.

Come this September, best friends Alisha Singh, Shakti Mohan and Vinti Idnani, who met on the sets of Channel V's Dil, Dosti, Dance fame will be heading to Myway University in Ukraine for dance training.

At present, just Alisha, who choreographed KBC winner Sushil Kumar in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is a part of the youth show. "They teach a variety of dance forms there. Even instructors from So You Think You Can Dance fame come to train at the university" she said. But what about the show then? "I don't know. Either I will ask the production house for a month's leave or...I haven't really thought about it. Hopefully, I will get the leave." Shakti will be returning from Chicago tomorrow, where she had gone for a dance workshop. She also has couple of movie projects lined up.

here is the link for the article http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Alisha-Shakti-and-Vinti-to-head-to-Ukraine/articleshow/19170883.cms
Edited by u-me-aur-D3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Most likely she will get the break, because it is only one month.
jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dont worry she will not leave she wil get the break
and
yes nice to read that shaks dii has a couple of movie projects lined up
looking forward to it
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
thanks guys... i wasnt quite sure why vinti left so i was worried that alisha would leave to... n since she is my inspiration and role model i didnt want this happening... thanks so much for reassuring me :)
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She won't leave D3.. Her fans won't allow her...😭.. But seriously.. This trio will come together again..😳
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs :-) I don't want her to love :-(
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
probably she will get leave...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now this is really making me upset...
agar neha chali gayi toh d3 ka kya hoga...
my all the d3 divas R leaving the show...  tht is not done yaar...
first SHAKS... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
thn VISHAKHA ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
thn SNEHA... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
now NEHA...  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 
plz dont leave alisha... plz give her a break cv's plz.. { n i just hope ki jab neha ko break mile tab vicky realize kare tht he loves neha.. n v get a patch up soon ðŸ˜Š }
bt xcited to c tht the BFF'S r back 
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Originally posted by: spongy

now this is really making me upset...

agar neha chali gayi toh d3 ka kya hoga...
my all the d3 divas R leaving the show...  tht is not done yaar...
first SHAKS... ðŸ˜­
thn VISHAKHA ðŸ˜­
thn SNEHA... ðŸ˜­
now NEHA...  ðŸ˜­ 
plz dont leave alisha... plz give her a break cv's plz.. { n i just hope ki jab neha ko break mile tab vicky realize kare tht he loves neha.. n v get a patch up soon ðŸ˜Š }
bt xcited to c tht the BFF'S r back 

my thoughts exactly... i started watching D3 because i am a big alisha fan and then i became a big Viha fan...so if she leaves i will be heartbroken 😭 n ya its always the d3 diva's leaving

OMG thats a great idea... i also want them to show the viha track when she leaves for one month n make vicky realise his love for her so FINALLY they can patch up and get back together 😛

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

my thoughts exactly... i started watching D3 because i am a big alisha fan and then i became a big Viha fan...so if she leaves i will be heartbroken 😭 n ya its always the d3 diva's leaving

OMG thats a great idea... i also want them to show the viha track when she leaves for one month n make vicky realise his love for her so FINALLY they can patch up and get back together 😛

NT I DNT THINK..CV'S KE DIMAAG main yeh baat aayegi.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
dey really dnt wanna focus on any other couple xcept tarey..