Pavitra Rishta

Arvians ! I know how

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So yesterday I spent my time digging for articles on Aditi and Harshad. They have a huge fan following as a couple and I read Ekta's comments on them. Apparently she will never cast them together again because fans are spamming her mailbox , begging her
What I could gather is zee has little or no power over the plot so blaming zee won't help
If you stop annoying ekta then maybe she will listen but if you send her angry mails , she won't ..
That's what she is like , always -.-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So only ekta has right to cast harshad and additi? I guess there r many more sensible creatives.

Coming to arvi i dnt think ekta has any respect 4 fans. In her most of shows leads r always giving agni pariksha without any proper reason standing with different partners. For her leads r just 4 eye locks. So i dnt think she has any plan to change her mind even if arvi fans stop sending them mailsEdited by ..aastha.. - 11 years ago
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great post! so basically ur saying to stop sending ekta mail about reuniting them and eventually she will? 
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..aastha..

So only ekta has right to cast harshad and additi? I guess there r many more sensible creatives.

Coming to arvi i dnt think ekta has any respect 4 fans. In her most of shows leads r always giving agni pariksha without any proper reason standing with different partners. For her leads r just 4 eye locks. So i dnt think she has any plan to change her mind even if arvi fans stop sending them mails

I know , she literally insulted her fans verbally for spamming her mailbox. And said they "harass" her. Tere life's failure is largely blamed on the harshad Aditi craze anyway
With arvi the thing is , the more you tell her and ignite her the more she will separate them
She doesn't know how to please viewers but when they request her anything regarding characters she does the exact opposite.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepr

great post! so basically ur saying to stop sending ekta mail about reuniting them and eventually she will?

Her tactic is "be nice" so if you send her hate mails she will even annoy you more
The whole forum is upset with her show and I am sure many have even mailed her ranting her
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Her tactic is "be nice" so if you send her hate mails she will even annoy you more
The whole forum is upset with her show and I am sure many have even mailed her ranting her

can't really blame her . it has to get irritating when people keep criticizing her for a storyline. if we leave her alone, she will give us our ARVI back!!