Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its a pleasure to read your posts Vicky!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Keep them coming.
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: s120

Excellent post as usual ๐Ÿ˜Š  Just loved today's episode. Asad and Zoe were damn adorable. And Zoe's victory dance was so good, how cute is she โค๏ธ No wonder, Asad feels so helpless around her ๐Ÿ˜† I am glad for a fact that Zoe's dance didn't turn out to be what a lot of us were dreading it to be. She was just being herself. It wasn't meant to seduce Asad or anything. Like you very rightly said, "it was her innocent need to make Asad admit that he has not forgotten anything- that if she goes all happy, ticklish and blushing at the foggy memories, he is not unaffected either." Though I loved Badi Bi in revenge mode, I still feel she'll get herself in some trouble soon if she continues challenging and taking pangas with Razia like this ๐Ÿ˜†  And last but not the least, the least expected thing, Imran is the father of MSK's child, such a shocker ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Thank you. AsYa can be super adorable when they are not facing their demons. Zoe would never think of seduce Asad to get his attention, me thinks. If she wants him then she will get him.๐Ÿ˜†...Razia will be back with a vengeance๐Ÿ˜‰. 
Originally posted by: mallik4ever

What an episode!! Mahaepisode tho sach much mahaan Nikli!!!!
And your post aur bhi mahaan. Itni lambi post ke liye ๐Ÿค—
And just for the last line ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Thank you. :-)...The ME was simply amazing and the Tanveer-Imraan waala twist nailed it.๐Ÿ˜†
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Thanks and its such a fantastic piece , especially how you see Zoe in connection to Asad. And i agree with the Jam symbolism. Asad and Zoe are each-other's saviours. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Vicky...Jus watched asya scenes again and again...don feel like sleeping...dono hw many more times i ll watch it ...Good nite to u...
Originally posted by: ishq80

ROLF on Brocade Ki dukaan

Your View is like a hot chicken soup on a rainy day...Very Comforting๐Ÿค—.it is really raining in Dallas lol

Thank you and i love you for saying that. ๐Ÿค—
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum post vicky๐Ÿ‘
aj kal roz asad muksurata hai coz of zoya i m loving this๐Ÿ˜‰
bol na halke halke ne asad ke moun se dialogue niklawa diya n zoya ki khushi๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: sam.

Wonderful post Victoria ๐Ÿ˜Š Loved the AsYa and Ayaan-Humeira part of the episodes the razia -badi bee parts are too violent for me and I think badi bee is taking unnecessary panga with razia I think she is about to pay big time for it !! Imraan turned out just like his mother ๐Ÿคข feeling sorry for nikhat I hope she is saved from this marriage !Still not feeling one ounce of sympathy for tanveer I get it from today's episode that probably she has had a tough life but so have asad and zoya in their own ways but that has not compelled them to embrace the dark side ,or it might just be the actress who fails to invoke sympathy .Though the direction of her scene where she is proclaiming revenge was shot very well her stone eye side of face on focus and tears from her normal eye ! Was kind of chilling !

Thank you. :-)...Nikhat deserves a better husband and a better family. I don't feel sympathetic towards Salwaar Kameez but i don't think that she cannot be redeemed at all.. yet. I loved how her scene in her room was short - showing both the helpless and  evil side. 

AsYa are in the web of love and i hope the negatives leave them alone for sometime.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Yet again a very nicely analysed post ๐Ÿ‘... Today's episode was mind blowing... Just loved every bit of it... The ASYA-liciaous Mitwa-licious moments were awesome... KABHI rocks... The way CVs have portrayed their emotions was just awesome.. the desire and hope to know if the other one remembers that night... yet the shyness to ask... Asad's confusion about his feelings and his denial... and Zoya's willingness to make him accept that he remembers that night... OMG... when will they realize that they are madly in love? And I wonder when they don't realize the depth of their feelings tab to yeh haal hai ๐Ÿ˜‰.. jab full on ehsaas ho jayega tab kya hoga?๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Badi bi is playing her game very well but for how long is the question?๐Ÿ˜• She is under estimating Razia yet again... Razia is a tigress and the epitome of evil... She can and will turn the tables on any given day... But till then Badi bi is going good... she is giving it back to her...

Hats off to CVs for coming up with the idea of including Imraan in this... nobody has ever thought that this can be possible... Imraan was shown as a good guy and he never had given so much of importance apart from being Nikhat's fiance.. but today Cvs have shown us that he is no good innocent guy... He is the father of Tanveer's unborn child and maybe indirectly but a reason for ASYA's miseries... Hadn't it be his denial for fathering his child, Tanveer might have not thought of plotting Asad in this and making his as well as Zoya's life along with his family a living hell ๐Ÿ˜ก...

Ayaan-Humeira scenes were cute... They have this strong bonding which Ayaan haven't realized yet... Humeira not only loves him unconditionally but understands him also.. she was and always will be there for Ayaan...

Overall an awesome episode...โญ๏ธ

Thanks. If Asad and Zoe realize that they are in love and they accept it , its going to be intense. Badi Bi can have until Razia goes into her vamp avatar. Imraan toh chhupa rustam niklaa. 

I love Humeira and Ayaan together - its innocence , understanding and Ayaan cannot take an angry Humeira at all. ๐Ÿ˜†
SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey everyone.. i mean hello AsYa'ians!! m new here. well never commented till date.. bt now. coz of d awesome post wich i jst finished reading! n thought that if i keep silent even after reading it, it would be a gross disrespect for d writer.
d writer of d post @VictoriaHot deserves every accolade! ๐Ÿ‘mesmerizing! flawless! u detailed each n every nuances of d asad-zoya chemistry! so wow n keep up d great job!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Victoria...lovely post
and what a ME...it was superb...
Loved ASYA...they r so cute...their confusion, shyness..haayeee
Tanveer...ko maro goli...