Okay! Symbolism : Ankie's Take 22/3/13 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago

Did'nt I tell you Ankie that Razia and Co. are mine!!!!!! Anyways coming to the post. Is Tanveer ki toh main... And whats wrong with this Khan khandan. Tanveer puran padh rhe hain kya jo uss Billai ke gungan kiye jaa rhe hain?????????. It is giving me royal pain

The only saving grace today was of course cute and lovable Asya! I loved their antics today. Hope CV's would show them a bit more. And I'd like to make a mention of Badi Bi. She was superb!!!! Aunty ji Aunty ji get up and dance...
Haiii,his smile.
Somehow I don't see him smiling at Tanveer no?

GO RAZIYA! YOU CAN KILL THE BILLO RANI. xD
For this one,we're totally with you. xP
good to see you all bright and chirpy.you were very down since the past few episodes.keep smiling.😊
i think...
asad will scold zoya n she will get hurt...so she will  try to ignore him...she will not stop her blabbering but will stop them with asad which in turn will hurt asad and he will  realise his mistake of betraying her..
uske baad m chahti hu ki jahanpanah zoya ke piche piche jaye aur zoya unhe maaf na kre...kitna mzaa ayega naπŸ˜†
then shuld add ayaan to jealous asad...i really wanted to see him getting jealousπŸ˜†
fr jahapanah ka jo screw hai na shyd fr tight ho jae jo ki abhi thoda dhila pdne vala hπŸ˜†

vse jahapanah kitne cute lgte h us hlki si smile me...hayye m mar javan😳

bs itna bhot h i think isse bda ni hota ab mujhe nini aa rhi hπŸ₯±

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I there by Declare in words of Symbolism, Tanveer and Asad ki Shaadi toh kya Engagement bhi nahi hogi!

Though I wish ki aisa hota but to dramatise and Zoya ke feelings aur bahar laane ke liye; they will show that engagement waala part. As usual, there will be a high drama where Zoya will discover Tanveer is pregnent. Like every time Asad will not beleive her however much his hearts says "YES" his robotic brain will say "No". In this frustration he will decide to get engaged to Tanveer.

Like Father like son... Just the way Rashid looks at Dilshad and longs for her... the same way Asad will look at Zoya while getting engaged to the evil lady...  Bt I hope Zoya is not there to see all that... If she leaves by that time... her absence will make Asad get all the more restless...
awesome post...how do you manage to express your views so welll...just love your post dear!!!!
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Dear QH, 
Whenever i find a solid vaild reason to say a no to you, you always drag me out of my shell, and give me reasons to love you more.
Yes Asad Smiling, Zoya Happy, and Kachories with Jam Toast. Haiyee i am Lovin' it ? Parampararaparaa ? πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

I told you QH can't afford to loose a fan like you😊 See what they did to keep you back!
Edited by bhavnahm - 11 years ago
Lovely post Ankie ... You really find something positive out of everything to make yourself happy and others too...πŸ€—
shonajain : yes like you i am! super duper one! πŸ€—
I want a nation holiday declared! 

Haiyyee teri shayarii pe mei sadke jaawaan! 
Teri shayerii pe main sadke jawaan!
Ek ho rahe hai AsYa AsYa AsYa! 

Super lame isse kehte hai janni!! 🀣 

asyaforlife : Saoo Duboo che! I have no issues with this track if they have this cute scenes each and every episode πŸ˜³ 

Anku : Tu and tera Res. -_- Wait thats a revenge right? πŸ˜­

--Kriti-- : He always was always is and will always remain. Period. πŸ˜‰

Nisbahx : Marry if kar liye naa, i will kill Razia πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

jawria123 : They will never. Ever, Ever. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

_vineeta_ : Yesh! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ She rules over so many people πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Abb Tanveer ko toh marna hi hoga! Razia ke hathon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

IIdewaaneII : we all are in the same boat janni, πŸ€— 

tashug9 : your kind words made me smile a big one, Thank you πŸ€— 

anoom : That hair cut man! Ufff! β˜ΊοΈ

mallik4ever : Really? β˜ΊοΈ

sumaiya14 : Thank you! πŸ€—

Saralicious : He finally cant stop himself from , adoring her! πŸ˜³ 

nishithasharma : I am so sure he wont say a word. There will be an awkward moment although, but no scolds nothing. I guess :P 

sowmy18 : I laaoo you too πŸ€— 

delena_lover : History in making! Asad Miyaa is already deep into Loveria πŸ˜³

friendsall : You wrote a post and didnt pm me? UNFAIR  hum kya sautele hai? πŸ˜­ 
Nahi nahi dream nahi hoga! Nahii nahii! READ: He catches Zoya from falling down πŸ˜³ 

kaussar : She already has, but i dont think she will be successful. Razia before that will kill her, or Asad will 🀣 or i will 🀣 

..Enigma.. : TQ πŸ˜³ 

niharikapriya1 : Oyee mere Moma ko kuch mat bolo.  ahahahahahhaha i loved that 'total khan khandan lost their brains in terms of tannu' 🀣 
Well i can understand that, cause am flying in air! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Naoo Asad wont. the smile said it all πŸ˜³ 

vidhis22 : Haiyee true wali baat hai yea πŸ˜³ 

ishq80 : Lag toh raha hai Rathode, nahi toh hum khud Tanveer ko apne hathon se maar dengey 🀣 

AddictedToAsYa : Thank you! I laaoo your USID πŸ˜³

ras224 : Shormi ji, am angriee with you! where were u these days? πŸ˜‘ 
Har ek laavz of yours ROX! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

s120 : that made my night, thank you soo muuch πŸ˜³ Yupp, or else TRPs TRPs TRPs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ishaaxx : Dil ko dil ki rah hoti hai πŸ€— πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

afsuu : Sautelaa I laoo you kinna saraa! thank you! πŸ€— 

..-AsYa-.. : Thank you soo much πŸ˜³ 

Meself : SHE IS MINE! Period. Ahahjhhahhhah! I laaoo your emocons, indeed Badi Bii, Aunty ji Aunty ji get up and dance... and she is a better player than Razia πŸ˜‰ 

OMG12399 : Cause he LOVES Zoya, and Tanveer is his friend. BIGGEST difference ever. πŸ˜‰ 

anoo67 : Haiyee! I am always smily smily, just i get hyped :P πŸ˜† πŸ˜† only the gutter dies and then magically gets activated again at such stuffs β˜ΊοΈ Thank you. I laoo you πŸ€— 

pinkks : Really? I dont think so, that would be cliched πŸ˜• I feel there will be an awkward moment, but nothing like that. Hopefully he doesnt scold her, CVs  ka kuch bharosa nahi hai πŸ˜­ 

shirin21 : WOOW what a point made. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Well, as i said, am blank now, i am ready to accept what every comes to my way now. Its just my stupid heart which leads to such conclusions that ki aisa kuch bhi nahi hoga and she will be masked off soon. But well said. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Eternal1234 : Thank you soo much. I wish i could. i am too bad with words :P 

bhavnahm : BANG ON! you make me feel soo esshpechial β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€—

rendezvousvin : my blood group says to be positive always, kya karoon abb πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€— 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
I finally got your symbolism..ahaaaπŸ˜‰
Bazinga...gawd it gotta be REAl!!!! heheheπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
I hope they showed the sequence in the serial with the same symbolism as yours..πŸ˜‰
And if Razia does what we are eagerly waiting for,  then she would be the SWEETHEART in disguise for all of us..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
As of now.. its only and only AsYa...❀️