Proud of you Taani *Thumbs up*

Posted: 11 years ago
The girl who selflessly let people walk all over her finally speaks am proud. Remember when the gang went to goa and noone told her and how she felt but she let that go.. All those other times when people would just treat her like crap or make her feel like an outsider. To me the side of Taani that's coming out now is her frustration mostly that she kept in for so long. Why should she just let it go? Yes she's human - Is that wrong? Nope .. Alot of it is feelings coming out- but I think soon we will be shown how her sensitivity will make her stronger to herself and the people around her. Especially her relationship with Rey.
TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU =D

im jus loving this new track...jus loving D3 all over again <3
I ams o proud of her and glad and proud of her actions nothing she did was wrong.She is the only selfless charcter and the only one that is thinking of the college whilst others are selfishly putting their careers infront of their duties for the college.All four are equally repsonsible yet Taani is the only that ever does her duty and understand them too.
Agreed totally on your post. Taani should of lost it when they did not give her a chance to speak during the revelation about her relationship to Rey in front of Swayam.  I mean they treated her like she was the outcast and had no say in what goes on in the relationship.πŸ˜” I think now all her frustration is just boiling over and I am happy to see her standing up for herself.
Iam so proud of her. Infact her story is on d right track.πŸ˜†In 2 days so many PRO-TAANI posts from opposite fandom, I cant believe it. 😲
I am totally agree wid u.. 
Exactly spot on / proud of her
Totally agree with you! Loving the new track <3
ThankYOU Cv's :D 
Totally agree with you..

I am liking her new attitude...
i agree with you