Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A trip down the IPK Lane!

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Today is one of those days when I feel like reminicing about the bygone days... Hmm.. not really bygone days really... things are pretty much the same... but yet different...

Those were the times when I would impatiently wait for a SBS,SBB mini updates to see if some one from the IPK cast was featured in it... Not to mention the new promo videos and pics

Those were the times, when I used to wake up at night to catch retelecasts either in TV or rewatch episodes in the net for the nth time...to catch those angles that I would have missed when I watched it at 8... Those were the times when I stayed awake in the pretense of work to watch and rewatch scenes- when generally I cant stay awake after 10 pm...

Those were the times, when I used to debate hotly on the previously aired episodes and wait hopefully for the scenes I was looking for... Those were the times when I used to google and research for some symbolism for the scene

Those were the days when I spent hours analysing the episodes and reading others analysis...

Those were the days when I happily looked forward to 8.00 pm every week day and weekends spelt boring time...

I never realised that a show could have this much an impact on me, that I still yearn for those maddening times, even now - six months after that all changed... Sigh! has it changed really? I have become more restrictive towards the other shows, my mind always warning my heart not to get deep into any of them- for the lesson is learnt... I have a tendency to get addicted... But do I regret the time and energy spent on those insane activities? Oh no, I cherish it... every single minute invested- for all those times are linked to a team which has grown to be closer to my heart for a long time to come... the show might be bygone one... the memories associated with it are still fresh!

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfect timing. I was also grieving over IPK's farewell than ever before. I was trying to be all insensitive but it broke today. Don't know why it is hitting me so hard after months!!
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and i thought it was just me, i'm missing ipk like hell now,
i was fine a week agoπŸ˜•
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
We all are in the same boat abavi. I can hardly forget the good days when I used to spend hours on IF discussing and debating the show. But like all good things this show also came to an end - just wish the end was not this painful. BTW when are you updating DG?
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice Post πŸ‘πŸΌ same here...while watching other shows holi promos I miss my Arshi a lot πŸ˜­
last year IPK holi episode was one of the best episode & best confession...this year I really miss IPK & ARSHI πŸ˜­
Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the postπŸ€— ...and sooo agree with every line of what you have written... IPK is a part of me that will never be over and forgotten...I guess I have accepted that...and there is NO moving on for me...its just stayed like that in my head...and seems like nothing will change that...at least as of now...But, I am really looking forward to sanaya's new show. ( i know its not going to anyway come even a wee bit close to IPK)..but i hope it may in some way help move on some what...

hope u are doing well...i remember yapping with you at sathu's post ages ago..mega spamming days...gosh!!! life has changed sooo much...now i do lots more WORK at work πŸ˜‰

edit...and its been months since I have replied to any post on IF...glad I bumped into yours πŸ€—
Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€— We all are in same boat.. 
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Ya we all sail in the same boat. I tried to move on, but end up watching arshi scenes nth time before I sleep, else I feel that day is incomplete.

U wont believe I was feeling so depressed for the past 3 days. I was wondering why? Today I heard rabbave and felt so relaxed & was smiling, blushing like an idiot; then I realized the reason for my depression. I didnt listen to rabbave musics those 3 days as I lost my earphone. I feel depressed & lonely without IPK dammit. Arshi & rabbave are an integral  part of my life now. In such case how can I move on until something really excites me to that extent???????????????????????????????
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 11 years ago
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
I dont know when I will be thrown out of my office for being in IF all the time without working...Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 11 years ago
AMNP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel the same...its more than 3 months since the show ended...however still missing it especially Sarun...really dont understand why i'm unable to come out of this phase πŸ˜•