Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

DESIRED TO BE LOVED

part 1

Don't you dare touch me MR ARJUN SINGHANIA' you are nothing to me.. said an extremely angry and frustrated arohi' she clutched her stomach where she was cocooning their love.. tears of helplessness were flowing out of her eyes'. She was tired.. perturbed and upset..her eyes were like spitting fire..her cheeks red with her anger and with the tears that were cascading freely on her cheeks'

I hate you arjun.. I wished we never had met..i wished I knew your true intention behind meeting me..  I wish I would have never fallen  for you' I was a fool arjun. Arohi cried hysterically' I was a fool..  a girl with dreams who thought that her dreams came true in the form of you.. but it was a white lie a pure lie arjun..and you broke my weaved fantasy'

Thank you so much ' thank you so much MR ARJUN SINGHANIA for making me to come out of this fantasy that was indeed silently poisoning me'

Arjun was dumb he didn't knew how to make her understand.. how to tell her that he knew that he was at fault he never believed her but now he is changed.. he is changed for a better and she will have to believe him he cant let her go because of his one mistake'.

Arohi listen to me me.. this is not the truth that you know ..listen to me baby for our angel's sake.. you cant let it go like this'  our whole life depends on your one decision' listen to me arohi'

Arohi smiled bitterly..she was not getting why the man infront of her was now pretending to be in love with her when she know that everything from his confession to their kiss to their love and now their symbol of that betrayal ..everything was farce' nothing was like she thought arjun made her live in an illusion which he himself broke with time'.

He had nothing to loose because his every emotion was just like the glass that was just needed to be broken to pierce in her soul and bleed but it was she who lost everything..she lost the faith that she bestowed in her soul mate.. she lost the right to be called as his lover she lost the very right to be called his wife and now she will loose the father of her child'.

She couldn't let her baby have a father like him..never she will never let her child knew that her father never loved her mother it was just a wild fantasy that he created to take his so called revenge'.

Arohi was about to go' she was already torn and withdrawn when arjun hold her hand..he couldn't let her go she was his wife..she meant everything to him' but how he will make her understand'will she ever forgive him..arohi tried to wriggle out when he pulled her by her wrist'

She showed him her angry eyes'.  Her eyes were red and tired her body was slowly giving up in his embrace' her voice chocked in her throat'.

L'E'.A'.V..E ME cried a  restless and disturbed arohi'. While arjun seeing her giving up her protests slowly scooped her in her arms'

I AM SO SORRY BABY, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME ONCE' arjun calmly said' he very slowly made his way to their room .. making her relax on the king sized bed making her to flinch and move back seeing his proximity '.

Arjun didn't want to make her cry again  so he silently left her '.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A small start from me for a small OS

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow! Loved the start!

Arjun married her for revenge? revenge for what..?

i would love to read more Suhaana! :)
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowiee super start πŸ‘πŸΌ wanted to know hw arjun manofys his lady love 😳 continue soon hey wat abt ur previous os;-)
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika06

Wowiee super start πŸ‘πŸΌ wanted to know hw arjun manofys his lady love 😳 continue soon hey wat abt ur previous os;-)

thanks a lot will post rest of that os on weekend
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varshu_Karthik

wow! Loved the start!

Arjun married her for revenge? revenge for what..?

i would love to read more Suhaana! :)

thanx will cont pretty soon
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaaana

thanks a lot will post rest of that os on weekend

yeah vil wait πŸ˜ƒ
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the start suhana:)

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great start suhaana - need to know more about this arjuhi - pls continue sooon and pm me when u update next
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely start suhana😊

arjun got married  arohi for revenge πŸ˜²

count soon...