TOI:Rati/Rohit/HD mentioned - Rohit praising Rati

Posted: 11 years ago
Item song on Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rohit Roy and Hiten Tejwani will shake a leg to Fevicol se and Halkat jawani along withMohena Singh in the Holi sequence.

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke is one show to look forward to in Holi this year. The two-hour episode will see all the stars of all shows on Zee TV come together to celebrate the festival of colours. 

Rohit Roy, Hiten Tejwani and Mohena Singh of Dance India Dance fame, who was also Karan Wahi's choreographer in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, will shake a leg to item numbers like Fevicol se and Halkat jawani. 

"I had a great time shooting for this song with Hiten and Mohena. Pavitra Rishta is a very popular show and Hiten is a dear friend, so we had a blast on the sets. Mohena is such a fabulous dancer that she did not even need to rehearse. It was we (I and Hiten) who were fumbling," said Rohit Roy, who essays the role of Captain Kabeer Chaudhary in Hitler Didi was also all praises for his co-star Rati Pandey. 

"In all the performances, Rati ji's performance was the best. The way she danced to Aggu bai from Aiyya was mind blowing. Unko dekh kar mai apne steps bhool gaya," he added.

Sorry if already shared :) 

Edited by likaboss - 11 years ago
"In all the performances, Rati ji's performance was the best. The way she danced to Aggu bai from Aiyya was mind blowing. Unko dekh kar mai apne steps bhool gaya," he added.

So sweet of him praising RP :D 
And so excited to see RP perform !  She will rock ! 
omg this is wat i love the most abt Rohit he praises Rati so much๐Ÿ˜†
and now we know in which song she is gonna perform๐Ÿ˜› waiting for her performance ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TFS Drew๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rohit is such a sweet person ๐Ÿ˜Š...God bless him :)
Originally posted by prachidew

omg this is wat i love the most abt Rohit he praises Rati so much๐Ÿ˜†
and now we know in which song she is gonna perform๐Ÿ˜› waiting for her performance ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TFS Drew๐Ÿ˜ƒ
omg desai you are back after how long !!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hello ๐Ÿค—

@bold same pinch ๐Ÿ˜† I love whenever someone praises RP 

Thanks for sharing..Eagerly waiting for that episode
Originally posted by likaboss

omg desai you are back after how long !!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hello ๐Ÿค—

@bold same pinch ๐Ÿ˜† I love whenever someone praises RP 

hi Drew ๐Ÿค— ya actually i took a break for two months for i had my Boards but its over now n i have holidays till mid june yeah๐Ÿ˜†

n ya me too yaar i want more n more people praising her๐Ÿ˜†
OMFG this article made my day..."Rati ko dekh ke main khud ke steps bhul gaya" so sweet of rohit to say that...all i knw RP's performance is going to powerpact...all the best rati
Nancy meri jaan thank u for sharing this article which brought a big smile on my face...cant wait for actual performance..
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Nancy meri jaan thank u for sharing this article which brought a big smile on my face...cant wait for actual performance..
you are most welcome UK ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

I'm jumping here yaar !! Waiting waiting to see her dance