Diya Aur Baati Hum

Fast Forward >>> spoilers

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Spoilers below. Don't read if you don't want to know.

Don't know about you but I'm totally fed up with another 3 letter acronym beginning with D. 

The solution is always Sandy. So I'll put this on her as well. She has no fear of entering the viper's nest that is Mohit's tangled web of lies and deceit. She has dealt with far bigger lafungas on much bigger stages.  Bhabo thinks so too and next we hear that Sandy has another challenge on her plate and it's not getting Mohit's evidence, but getting Maasa's approval for a MoMli rishta. 

So let's go let's all go to Maasa's place...with SurYa. 

I remember long ago...SurYa had a rollicking time there. Will they share one of those rooms again. Will there be that rickety bed that is no good for anything. While Sandy persuades Maasa to okay the MoMli marriage, Maasa will ask them, 'hey hasn't it been over a year for you two? Why no good news?'  Will Maasa insist they give her some good news? Don't laugh. This is entirely possible in dabh...grrr another d word? 

So ... Emily's whole pregnancy drama has huge ramifications for SurYa. Not Emily. ðŸ˜³  ...and definitely not for Mohit.  No. Even poor Meena's pregnancy is just one big arrow pointing at Sandy. How will Sandy interpret all these arrows? Bhbao's wish for a taabar from SurYa, Bhabo's matka challenge, Bhabo still keeping count of 'mistakes'. 

It's not such a bad idea to highlight the elephant in the room. So entire IPL season, are we going to have one long honeymoon at Maasa's place?  Is this the big 'push' that SurYa need ? Is Suraj going to say...'okay, I'll help take the pressure off you and consent to being man and wife' ?

Coz there's one big blooper in this show. SurYa taking a vow of celibacy to concentrate singleminded on Sandy's career but not doing a thing to advance her career in any way.  How long are they going to be suspended in no-man's land? I am intrigued to see how this thing will happen in these weirdest of circumstances. Social messages? Ya. Don't kiss whatever you do, coz it can lead to pregnancy. But don't go to college either.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
I'm bumping this up just to be as annoying as the show. 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PadBear

Social messages? Ya. Don't kiss whatever you do, coz it can lead to pregnancy. But don't go to college either.

🤣

I guess that's why SurYa make do with just holding hands...😆.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Fatima... hand holding is also a substitute for college. I hope we all get that message. 
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ah, should I ðŸ˜†, ðŸ˜­, or be ðŸ˜¡ i don't know..!! 

but looks like anything that turn up in RM has only one way to go is via SurYa...!😕 Yeah! the state of any drama/or serial is kinda like that, like people say we all finally roam around Sun finally! Surya indeed na..! so is CVs trying to prove that?😛🤓 may be so...😉😆

anyways lets see whats the 3 pots in the shade of Banyaan tree has to say?

Pot 1: on the top! ufff, I was just saved when Beendani n her hubby cleared the FB's dust out of RM n Gali...

Pot 2: oyye its next on track, MoMli is not easy to solve, you would be trashed soon...😈 but then its me, grr...🤢

Pot 3: I'm fed up of sitting here in Aangan watching all drama, n spoilers about 3 Matkas and carrying 2 of them...😕, ufff, can't they get a life, are these SoorYa couple got something else to do with their life...🥱 and looks like its better to be shattered on the floor than waiting and watching all this...!!
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Fatima... hand holding is also a substitute for college. I hope we all get that message. 

😆

Ah yes...college...the one thing that Sandhya shed so many tears for...the stepping stone to her IPS dreams...the thing that is more important than SurYa's DBC...seems to be forgotten somewhere in the dust of all the problems that seem to push aside everyone else in the world and land at Sandhya's feet. 🤔

When will Sandhya go to college is the million $ question now.

Of course the CVs can drag this track through IPL season and then say only 2 days have passed in DABH time...
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Vishnu I sympathise with you and all viewers. I sympathise with myself ðŸ˜²  but what to do... silly me always comes to dabh forum around IPL time and gets caught in crazy brain freak outs .

Now everyone wants to shoot Mohit, but I'm ready to crack a whip if Sur comes within 3 feet of Sandy's hands ever again!!!!   

Fatima Sandy has forgotten her dream, it's now a hobby to be thought about whenever she has absolutely nothing else to think about. Maybe we should skip the next month... ðŸ˜•
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Now everyone wants to shoot Mohit, but I'm ready to crack a whip if Sur comes within 3 feet of Sandy's hands ever again!!!!   

🤣

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

🤣

😳    ðŸ¤£  this show is totally bonkers!  I love it. But I will never make another post about their HANDS. 

b2011 thumbnail
Anusha, cannot just stop 🤣 reading the posts and replies.

Guess this maasa track won't be enough or dragged throughout the IPL season but DABH CVs are unexpected, it can happen as Fatima said also.