Sumit birthday photos..new pic @page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Since the old thread is temporarily closed by mod for reviewing i opened a new thread once again since i wanted to post 2 new fotos

Mod if you open my old thread by any chance then you can close this thread, we will continue with the old thread till then plz allow us to post his birthday fotos😛

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
awww these photos are so cute!!!!!!😳

sumits birthday cake just inspired mine for next year i love that!!!!🤣

and second pic is that arvind of nach baliyes pose 🤣
thanks for sharing
kitna achcha lagtahai jab Sumit hastahai..seriously he looks damn hot & handsome when he laughs😎
Originally posted by ...Mels...

awww these photos are so cute!!!!!!😳

sumits birthday cake just inspired mine for next year i love that!!!!🤣

and second pic is that arvind of nach baliyes pose 🤣
thanks for sharing
mels you love the cake and i love how bday boy singing and clapping for his birthday to cute😳 and big b pose hai wo hayin wala 😳😆😆
di tfs😃
TFS.. RANJINI DI 😃
Ye last waala pic mein sumit bahut hi mast maula lag raha hai and his Bacchanstyle of Haiiinn..👍🏼 .. He loves enacting AB !
then im watching too much nach baliye these days forgot big b uff!!
but seriously that cake with fireworks is awesome sumits also damn cute in these pics

thanks ranjani

i am 100% sure last snap may sab log Illa say acchi script khi maang kar rahey hai.. please illa kuch tho achha likho and director is saying then i can direct it nicely😆
Originally posted by adinats07

thanks ranjani

i am 100% sure last snap may sab log Illa say acchi script khi maang kar rahey hai.. please illa kuch tho achha likho and director is saying then i can direct it nicely😆
wo to puri hone se rahi di 😆 but jo bhi ho sumit lag bada handsome raha hai 😳
Originally posted by adinats07

thanks ranjani

aur dusri side se woh bi bolrahihe "nahi yeh kabi nahi hosakta"🤢
tfs di.
Sumit kitna mast lag raha hai specially woh clap karte hue jo smile kar raha hai.
Sumu keep smiling like dis only.love u.