Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Wow Indi, that is too awesome!  highfive.gif I'm so happy for you!  I did wonder about it since Team Sobtians was there too!  Just like Wiwy, I'm curious too as to what you wrote to our dear Mr. Sobti!  Thanks for sharing!  Did you really promise to write, Indi?  I'm so glad to hear and very eager to read your story!

Indi, i must say i'm highly hurt that you didn't share this vital piece of info with me during that last 80+ analysis. Tumne bataya kyu nahi, kisi ko pata kyu nahi hai ki he read your lettter dammit...mujhe farq padta ha kyu ki!!...do i have you cornered yet????? really its awesome! I wrote a message to sarun in the UK book that Saij made here along with a silly poem...he always says that he reads them, but his word is the only gaurentee i have...i trust him πŸ˜Š he really is a sweety!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Katelyn, i can't wait to watch this in m spare time tonight, but honest i though you made satire on meπŸ˜•  when  i read the first line πŸ€£

Hi Ami! πŸ€— Really?!! πŸ˜†  I think I'm one of the few who does not call you BD!  Yeah, please do watch them because you'll definitely get a good laugh!  πŸ˜† Well maybe Wiwy or Durga or Chalhov or any other Blasters could write a satire on you!  πŸ˜†

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^ πŸ˜† Katelyn, exactly at first i thought the same thing, you never call me BD, but when i read the entire sentence it made sense, just saw all of them, they are hilarious, this Alahni person has a  wicked sense of humor and creativity!  It was scary, during the fake interview, i new exactly which scenes those one liners were from! 
also lets not give ideas to the other about making a satire on me...pleeej!

πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sohara

Awesome baby!
you are too good to express my laddoo's sorry. 
He begged sorry in teary eyes.
But why my heart was aching to see him cry.
Gosh never seen a man looks so sexy even when he cries.

ha ha sohara, some of your most fatak lines these. i faraq them hugely.

humara laddoo. mind if i make him ours form mine? our asr urf laddooji.

watching those tears was not not not easy. and as with everything barun he conveys sexy even when he's falling apart. that made asr absolutely impossible to not freak out and fall for.

indi52 thumbnail
okay, here's barun being interviewed by deeba (ragvir.fan), from team sobtians. note how many seconds he takes reading the message. his eyes on my words. sigh. (wiwy, ami, aapko kyun faraq padta hai...)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIyb-kH7fgg[/YOUTUBE]

and here's the text, hope you like. i have to thank the ts creator, rashmi for making me write it. and do admit, it was a difficult to explain pleasure to watch him read intently. and the colorful spelling is not mine, mine had a "u" 😳.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indi52

ha ha sohara, some of your most fatak lines these. i faraq them hugely.

humara laddoo. mind if i make him ours form mine? our asr urf laddooji.

watching those tears was not not not easy. and as with everything barun he conveys sexy even when he's falling apart. that made asr absolutely impossible to not freak out and fall for.

hehehe.
We are just crazy.
If Barun ever visit IF he will guffaw for sure.
And if he reads those hot and sexy FF, he will have a heart attack.
sharm ke mare uska jaan chala jayega.
Barun Sobti and hotness are synonyms.πŸ˜‰

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

okay, here's barun being interviewed by deeba (ragvir.fan), from team sobtians. note how many seconds he takes reading the message. his eyes on my words. sigh. (wiwy, ami, aapko kyun faraq padta hai...)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIyb-kH7fgg[/YOUTUBE]

and here's the text, hope you like. i have to thank the ts creator, rashmi for making me write it. and do admit, it was a difficult to explain pleasure to watch him read intently. and the colorful spelling is not mine, mine had a "u" 😳.

Omg, Indi Barun read your words?
Gosh you are so lucky!
I'm now very jelly.πŸ˜”
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 83!!!

The episode begins with the pandit asking where the shyam is. Anjali tearfully says that he isn't here. Nani asks for the pandit to begin the pooja. As the pooja starts, shyam makes a sudden appearance, saying all the mantra the pandit was suppose to say (I am convinced he is a ninja too'it is impossiblt o walk past all those people and sit right infront of them, or next to them undectected). and in a kurta-pajama. when did he go and changed?πŸ˜†He smiles at Anjali, but she looks upset (You girl go'show some nahkra) shyam notices this and he seemed disheartened by this.

Khushi is sitting at her father's bedside, and thinks about Arnav's rebuke and feels sad. Suddenly Shashi shuffles in bed, and turns on his side. Khushi smiles and let go of his hand. (idk why maybe khushi feels guilty about what happened).

At the RM, Anjali is maha pissed off at her husband (as she should be), and rebukes him for not making the havan on time and also mention that they have not spent enough time together and she does not remember when the last time they actually talked. The snake doesn't make things any easier, and yells at his wife for saying what do you want me to stay with you 24/7. Anjali angrily leaves the kitchen after hearing that (I would be pissed too),  the thali in hand. She goes to sit down in the lounge room with the rest of the family. The snake follows her in, and sits next to her. Anjali looks at him angrily, and moves away. She gets up and begins to walk off, but ends up dropping her thali. Before she can pick it up however, the snake is at her side and takes her in his arms. He seats her down back in the lounge room. Everyone is anxious as the snake apologises for not being there on time. Arnav hears the apology, and thinks back to what he said to Khushi. He is thoughtful. (everyone's reaction to their romance was cute'they were trying to look away and look busy'and Anjali was the typical sharmili indian girl)

It was disgusting to watch that hypocrite's romance.

Back at the GH, Khushi is on the steps and prays to Devi Maiya for her father to be alright. Payal comes and sits next to her. Payal reassures Khushi that Shashi will be alright soon.  Khushi said that I can't lose my parents again'Amma and Buaji helped me last time but who will help me this time if anything happens.  Khushi hugs her sister, but is thinking of what Arnav said to her, as well as what Anjali asked her - if she was thinking of her parents. Khushi is left thoughful.

Arnav's words reminded her dead parents.

At RM,  Arnav is standing in front of the mirror, and is trying to say sorry. It's not possible though. (that was the cutest thing every'and did our man look good in green or what) He's struggling when Lavanya comes inside, and calls him Arnav ji. She wants to know if he'd like to go to a party, and takes out a suit jacket for him. Arnav angrily refuses saying I am not going to office today, and Lavanya apologises three times in the same breath. Arnav is left wondering ~ "saying sorry three times in one breath, how is that possible?" (again that was so cute)'la was like did you say anything and arnav was like never mind'the door bell rings and la was like that must be chamkili.  He goes to get the door hoping that he can talk to her'the jp came to get the door and told him to send that person to the pool side.

At the pool side, arnav was like I am here to tell you something'and then a guy said I am use to it what you need (in a nutshell). Arnav turns around confused and was like you are you'.he is like I am the clothes cleaner guy'arnav tells him to get out and Anjali comes and asked if he did anything wrong'arnav just walks past her'Anjali was like whatever

In the dining room, the family was eating, and arnav was asking when that girl that is with la in the day time is coming'la was like pam'arnav was like no'then she was like sim'she was like no'then he asksed the girl who trains you'la was like oh chamkili'la was like idk, arnav was like she should not make a habit of coming late'anjali was like she asked for the day off today'arnav made a face like I hope it was not because of me'arnav then thought the day you take off is the day I want to apologize'throughout the whole conversation shyam was listening (obviously because khushi's name was mentioned)

Arnav was acting wayward.he was restless to say sorry to Khushi.

At the GH, shashi was asking where is shyam'and bua ji was like he is working, his work is the type where he is gone a lot'shashi was like he is a lawyer (thank you for saying that)'right then shyam comes, and shashi goes to him'and then this guy came to shyam and was like you did not come to work today so here is your stuff'Shyam is scared and shashi is suspicious as always'will shyam escape???

nice update.
bold lines stood out for me.
 My words are in pink.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Omg, Indi Barun read your words?
Gosh you are so lucky!
I'm now very jelly.πŸ˜”

the sweetest jelly on earth you are too.

if he reads those ff's sure as hell he'll have a heart attack. so maybe i should enroll for nursing classes, ki bolo? did ya hear him say, "ki holo?"

which leads me to very bad joke. what do you call a bengali peeping tom? ki holo. Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

the sweetest jelly on earth you are too.

if he reads those ff's sure as hell he'll have a heart attack. so maybe i should enroll for nursing classes, ki bolo? did ya hear him say, "ki holo?"

which leads me to very bad joke. what do you call a bengali leeping tom? ki holo.

Indi thanks for sharing

Recently started reading some FFs and that sentence definately applies πŸ˜‰