Black Hole :D (Invites Only)

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Follow IF COC, nothing else.

Its for invites only, do not enter if you have not been invited by any of the members.

Rules for making next CC 🀣 we are slow, so no use thinking about the next oneπŸ˜†

I will edit all this properly sometime laterπŸ˜‰

Members are :

Dia (Walden)

Heema22(Heema)

Kaanan (AllThingsNice)

Saumya (_saumya_)

Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Here we go KD and Dia. Job done. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dia, Matrix was more of a sci fi , nahi?

KD! I will try Jane Austen again. have you read Shantaram? I like Shantaram :)
Badala thumbnail
Oh! To add, I am so sorry for the name I have given to or adda, couldn't think of a better name for the place.
But I am really boring with names. Even with my posts , KD used to help me. πŸ˜† so any suggestions from you guys for the Cc name is welcome
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just came to leave my imprint here πŸ˜†

"Kanan was here"

Anyone watched Shawshank Redemption? This line is from there...

Badala thumbnail
Hahaha... I am leaving, was Herr only to read NBT's update. Is that for real... Nanhi realised her mistake ... I an so happy if that's for true [:F]

KD, watched Shawshank redemption. Name a movie that I haven't watched πŸ˜† Dia, this one is recommended if you haven't watched it πŸ˜›
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

NBT today was really good (if not totally awesome). Performances were excellent! 

Don't know what Navika will do, but Beera has won my heart πŸ˜ƒ. He was too good.

Badala thumbnail
No doubts about Beera being a bad guy now, eh?

I totally loved his way of framing the sentences. The way he told her that it wasn't mohan but she who had shown the sautela behaviour. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waise this PH screens to be too good with choosing talent, especially, female kids. Chavanni and jaan, both are awesome, aren't they?
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Saumya, Hi Kanan,

I feel like I"m part of some exclusive club now πŸ˜† 

Black Hole πŸ˜† Dark and mysterious but makes us sound kinda morbid.  I will only come up with cliched and unoriginal titles so best leave this job to Kanan.

Saumya, Matrix is a little bit of everything...I started watching matrix revolutions yesterday and soon realized that I had tried watching it a few years ago but couldn't stand it!  Same happened this time.  I guess the humans win the war against the machines...did I miss anything else important? 

Shawshank redemption...have not watched it- will try it. 

Badala thumbnail
You bunked matrix reloaded and started with revolutions?

Anyway, sari philosophical party was in the first one only, later it was just action and application. Just one important thing cropped up, that was the agent who was disowned by the system. He had become a virus so neo traded the freedom of humans who wanted to be free (there were none left in the matrix because of virus) with end of virus . That was the only interesting thing left.

Whole movie me, my favourite was oracle :) and then morphius and then that guy who had kept keymaker under him, don't remember his name... Who loved everything French πŸ˜†
Badala thumbnail
Dia, if you don't like Shawshank redemption, I will stop calling myself a movie buff. No use watching if I can't suggest you a movie that you like πŸ˜†

Black hole sounds like a name of some secret brotherhood to me now 🀣 it was just an year ago that I had written my bachelor's thesis in astrophysics so I am still attached to black hole, I guess 🀣