Posted: 11 years ago
🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆

😆
This guy has LOST it...😆😆😆🤣

Y did he bring that broken windscreen home ?? 😲😲😆😆

Wasn't the LOVE letter from Madhu's so-called Aashiq enough for him to jalofy & tadapofy him andar hi andar se...🤣...i toh started imagining a scene in my head for this...wherein...hes sitting on the couch...staring the letter...😲...then DRINKING...🤣...reading the letter...one sentence at a time...then GULPING down the alcohol furiously...🤣...imagine him saying...agar mujhe ye sab likha hai...toh Madhu se kaisi...kaisi baatein karta hoga...🤣🤣

Now, god knows kyaa kyaa phodega seeing that broken windscreen...🤣🤣

i DEMAND...Dips ka SAR hi Phod daalo...🤣🤣...poor Mangesh & Patil will privately party to celebrate...🤣 that atleast for one day...they were spared of cleaning the broken glass pieces scattered in all nooks & corner of mansion...🤣

😆
u r too gud ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
sachhi dips ka Sar phod do RK.😆😆😆
Your post is more entertaining then the epi
Yeah! I burst out laughing at the scene where he angrily stomps home and he's all like "mom i have to talk to you!!!" and if that wasn't enough he had Patil/Mangesh bring in the windscreen. ðŸ˜† Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago
I loved it wen rk said-ye dhamki bhara love letter.🤣

hada hai joke ka...kameeni...what is this...our RK is crying in pain and u joking...😡😡😡

The last para was totally hilarious ðŸ˜†
I am telling u, this is the story of RISU and not Rishbala;

1st - RK Dreaming about those Green Eyes
2nd - Love Letter from SU to RK
3rd- Now the windshield (Kitne pyar se SU ne uspar bat mara)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

😆

i DEMAND...Dips ka SAR hi Phod daalo...🤣🤣...poor Mangesh & Patil will privately party to celebrate...🤣 that atleast for one day...they were spared of cleaning the broken glass pieces scattered in all nooks & corner of mansion...🤣

😆

😆