Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiha_taarey thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awsome starting... luvd the concept... do continue soon nd plZ pm me...
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyyy its really awesome dear plzzz do continue it soon n pm me
vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was awesome...luv it...update soon.
sangee_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Guys thanks for comment… thaks a lot… well as u liked the story which I believe it wud be…. So here a chance for u people to keep a title of my story… whosever title is good  and interesting… my ss will be replaced with such title…..k…… so my ss part -2 here it goes….

Scene in rey bedroom…

He sees taani photo and gives a huge smile.. my dear sweet heart itna gussa thik nahi hai… yaar… pata hai kitna miss kartha hoon main tumhare bina…. Wait for Saturday….. darling…. U ll have a good day……

In taani room…

She was thinking about wot mom had said …..

Yes wot mom said was right… mein rey ko apna karke raahongi…. Sorry rey meine aap par shak kiya…. I m sorry…..she thinks of a plan….she writes a letter and keep it on her bed and leaves the place……

Rey gets a call……

Rey rey mujhe bachoa… mujhe bachoa…

Re:- hello kriya… kya hua…

Kr:- rey  please mujhe bachao…… I m stuck between 4  gents… they look horrible… ahhh… chod dho mujhe….. rey help me……

Re:- hello hello kriya… r u listening me… where are u rite now….

Kr:- rey I m near  dalhi restaurant…   bachao rey… she cuts the call…

Rey :- oh no kriya is in problem…. I ve to save her…

He takes his car and leaves the place…… he rushes towards restaurant……

He hears a cry bachao….help me…

He rushes towards the spot…..he saw 4 bad men circling around kriya…. One was holding her ryt hand … and another was about to give kiss her lips…. Just then boom………… rey gave a tight punch on that kissing men cheek…….. kriya ran towards rey and hug her……… rey ….. she was sobbing badly… her dress were thorn….. rey removes his jacket and gives to kriya…. She wears it….

Rey gives a taashan look to those people…. One fellow came and lifted his ryt hand to give a hit… rey stopped it with his left hand … he gave a harsh knee strike…

That fellow's  fell down coz of kick…. 3 other people ran seeing this…. Rey fisted his hand and said… agar yeise harkate phir se kiye tho… suno… chaye bhagwan bhi aajaye… tumhara jaan kho koi nayi bachpayegaa….. samajha… kriya holds rey hand… chalo rey…. She was crying….

Rey looked at her and felt pity….. he holded her hand and took her in his home…..

Kr:- rey thanks …. Agar aaj aap nahi ho toh…. Her words were interupted…

Rey:- suno kriya jho bhi hua sab bhul jao…. Mein tumhare saath hoon na… here have dinner…

Kriya smiled….. rey waise taani kahan hai…

Rey :- she has went to her dad home, will be back by Sunday….

Kr:- aur sona bhi gaya…

Re:- haan…..

Kr:- oh k ….( thinking in her mind…. So this is best way u can be with rey…) so rey mein chalti hoon… she gets up & turns around……rey ask me stay here … plz….

Rey thinking its not the right time to send kriya alone…..

Kriya…. I ll drop u …..

Kr:- no rey its k… she moves… aahhh!!!!!!!!!! She pretends as though  she got a huge pain on her leg….

Rey:- kya hua… r u k???

Kr with tears in her eyes….. no rey…. Its paining very badly…..

Re:- kriya… tum jaake…. Taani ke room mein so jau…. Mein hall mein so jaungi….

Kr:- no rey its not good… agar taani kho pata chal gaya toh bura mann jaungi…

Re:- hey  taani aisi bhilkul nahi… she understands…. Wait I ll call her and say…. Is that k…

Kr:- errrmmm….. kkk

Rey calls taani…. but she cuts the call…. Rey gets angry…. Again call her….. then also she cuts…..

Rey sees kriya… and gives a panic smile….

Kr:- kya hua …. Taani call pick nahi kar rahe kya….

Re:- ha… may be she has left her cell somewhere….

Kr gives a weird look….. rey aap mujhse jhoot bhol rahe hai….

Re:- no no kriya….

Kr:- sach sach batao….. kya taani apse jhagda kiya….

Rey puts his head down….

Kr:- kya meri wajah se jagada hua…

Rey lifts his head with surprise…. Kyaa!!!!!!!! Tumhe kaise pata….

Kr:- oh so her I got the point… last days jho bhi kuch hua… taani has misunderstood u…..ryt!!!! so she left u…

Rey in reply nods his head….hey but don't worry taani will understand …. She is just angry … I can handle it… u go and take rest……….

Kr:- no rey taani ll get angry..

Now rey get frustrated… do wot I say kriya…..

Kr:- kkk she turns back and gives a suceess smile…….

She goes to taani room and shuts the door………

Rey sleeps on sofa…….. wondering y taani is doing such things…..

Taani :- sorry rey…. For cutting ur call… I know I ve made u angry, hurt …. But wait till tommorow.. u ll ve a nice day….. love u rey… and m sorry…..

Precap:- taani enters room… she finds kriya sleeping… big fyt between rey and taani….

So guys how is it don't blast me  for boring & short  update…………. Well romantic scenes will come in later part untill then wait….. sorryyy……………………….. do comment kkk

Lachu. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres..
me first yayee..

kriya kitna chaalak hai..
taarey ke beech thoda kam fyt dikhana..
romance bhi jaldi ha..
loved d update..
next part soon..Edited by Lachu_taarey - 11 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
gud update..oh god dis kriya creatng  many prmb in taarey's reltn...pls kick dat kriya out de ff vry soon...watng 4r nxt part..thanks 4r de pm...
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ughhh...jus totallyy hating her at the moment... =/
bechaari taani... *sigh*

update soon =)
patie thumbnail
uff it was not boring dea luvd it
w8ing fr next part and taarey romance 😉
-Parveen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...rey is vry innocent...n kya plan tha...precp mi taarey fyt..jaldi updte karna
samiha_taarey thumbnail
nyc update...bt this kriya she is sooo cheap!!!! poor taarey they even don't know wht her intention is!!! ... waiting 4 ur nxt update do pm me nd thnx 4 the pm...😊 the title should b sweet nd salty married lyf of taarey...how's it??? its inspired by one of the dipu di's ff hope she won't mind...