Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ananthesh

i

@ bold, Point to be noted.

If it was the case, then anandi rescuing ganga's child alone wouldn't have been the case. The cvs could have made it a joint rescue. But no, they made Shiv a spectator along with the kids. And the transfer thing comes at that same time!😕 You better watch out. You pple very well know that actors only show what the chanel, ph, cvs want them to. But nway, i said it is my POV. 

And its funny, whenever i post something ppl dont like it or dont reply but i find most of my points once here & there. 

Hut lets see

Yeah Nolla, even I felt the same,  why they sidelined Shiv in Mannu's rescue mission?  they could've made Shiv also involve in it like jyothi's child marriage track which was just awesome, but they showed Shiv just in the end coming with the cops to arrest Ratan singh.  Cvs are too blinded with their script, their overconfidence is going to backfire on themselves  some day, if they lose Sid too.

The whole rattan Singh drama was used to show new anandi to introduce in a good way by her teacherji. If it was old anandi rattan Singh would have been caught by shiv himself. I think suddenly due to replacement cv r slowly changing the story too, don't worry Sid will not leave the show.
sg_rai2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I DNT THINK THERE WILL BE TOO MUCH OF BIDAII DRAMA. THERE WILL BE INDIVIDUAL DRAMA NOT JOINT ONES ALL TOGETHER.

IF SID OR SHIV IS SIDELINED THE MAKERS KNOW PEOPLE LIKE US WHO ARE STILL WATCHING WILL QUIT COZ I LEFT BV IN MIDDLE BUT AGAIN TOOK UP WITH SID ENTRY.

MOREOVER TORAL AND HER ARTICLE OF BECOMING BOLD WITHIN LIMITS IN BV ALSO POINT US TO THEIR UPCOMING SR.

COLORS ALSO DOING PUBLICITY OF SHIV AND ANANDI IN UPCOMING HOLI ALL POINT AT LEAST RIGHT NOW SID IS NOT MOVING OUT AS NOW EVEYDAY HE IS BEING SHOWN
Let them do whatever they want for bidai, but i am not willing to watch it for ore than two to three days.
JaGa2 is ok - they definitely need some more screen space. But would love to see KB, we have seen Anandi's dukh , her social work, now expect to see her transformation into a wife, mother and settling in a city environment. That is an aspect of one's life. Jaitser, social service, singh seva and jagya problem is not the only thing for her.
No AnSh is no BV for me, and no Sid it will hurt but may be will accept some one new for shiv too.
I am just waiting for KB or quiting - my personal feeling, so please do not start mahabharat.
sg_rai2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Let them do whatever they want for bidai, but i am not willing to watch it for ore than two to three days.
JaGa2 is ok - they definitely need some more screen space. But would love to see KB, we have seen Anandi's dukh , her social work, now expect to see her transformation into a wife, mother and settling in a city environment. That is an aspect of one's life. Jaitser, social service, singh seva and jagya problem is not the only thing for her.
No AnSh is no BV for me, and no Sid it will hurt but may be will accept some one new for shiv too.
I am just waiting for KB or quiting - my personal feeling, so please do not start mahabharat.

i appreciate what u say but as long as sid is there and anandi and shiv together i wont b strong enough to quit
Originally posted by: sg_rai2003

i appreciate what u say but as long as sid is there and anandi and shiv together i wont b strong enough to quit

Same for me, i do not think Sid will quit, but willing to give a chance to new sid too, if required at all.
Originally posted by: Smiely

Now still another week for A to go to Udaipur. Is anybody ready for another bidaii and rona dhona. I am taking a break for few days.

Hey i think people will not cry for more than one day this time. Anandi told Shiv that she won't cry...And DS asked the singh's not to cry when Anandi leaves. So i'am hoping for that!
I have one more observation, you get back what you give to others.
Anandi could not reciprocate shiv's feelings after marriage remember the first few days, and when she came to say ILU, shiv went off to sleep loved her disappointment.
She came back in three days in Udaipur - and did not bother other than her happiness. Now she has to be back for long term. You cannot have your ways all the time.
Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiely

Now still another week for A to go to Udaipur. Is anybody ready for another bidaii and rona dhona. I am taking a break for few days.

My break started on 28th of february
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The topic was about anandi's second bidai... Not Shiv's exit !

By the way TM, you need not take a break. They will not go to Udaipur and there wont be a bidai. ðŸ˜› Then all the Singhs will be happy, jagya and anandi will be happy, shiv will be happy . Shekhar's know how to keep themselves happy in any given situation... And the viewers will also be happy.

rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i dont think there wud be too much rona dhona...all would try to be strong and happy!1

and if AnSh is going to end then even BV ends for me