Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

OMG i thought I am the only one πŸ˜†

Yea but really this is the first show of Rohit that I am watching but i have become a fan of his acting especially the "looks" he gives to Aradhya plus the bg music. It is adorable. πŸ˜³

you just took the words out of my mouth, could of not said it better myself. its his romantic stare that just oozes charm and charisma, he can have as many spots and scars as the cvs want but he will always be hot Embarrassed
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvPanchi

To be honest i dont see the point of the scars in the first place but rohit can pull off anything, the way he portrays his emotions is just amazing 😊

The pock marks are needed just to protray him as a badsoorat person..and the CVs are failing miserably. I still drool on him.
soniadutta thumbnail
I already watched him in Uttaran and he portrayed tha role also very well but as Madhav he is just perfect,Rite now somya is shoing as unmatured abut want her mature side also by the tyme being...Hope cv's do justice with all the characters
Karuna2 thumbnail
sonia aunty..according to ur comments u know how to do acting..so how many times got offer for show? lol plz don't jealous of somya..just stay away from khoobsurat forumEdited by Karuna2 - 11 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 So many Rohit fans...wow love to see you all πŸ˜Š
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_danger

Arre, Pukka Rocks Yaar. What expressions...eyes that grow tender as soon as Aaru is on their visual radar...

Are those pock marks on his face a part of makeup? The makeupman should remember where he put the marks for the earlier episode...they seem to shift places!!!

πŸ˜† Oh you noticed that too? I also saw that...pock marks shifting places..πŸ˜†

I never saw Rohit's earlier shows but must say he has impressed me with his acting as Madhav/Ehsaas! Hes brilliant, his eyes are very expressive! Saumya is also doing justice to her role of Aradhya, Rahul has improved a lot from the beginning. Of course Mitali, Bharti and all the rest are equally good! I love this show and really dont want Madhav to die  but I really think this is just a trick, a twist in the tale and Madhav is not really dying. πŸ˜‰
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes Madhav aka Rohit rocks.am watching him for the first time.loved him.he is an extremely talented actor with killing smile,expressive eyes n golden voice.hp madhav won't die in the show.this show is all abt madhav n aradhya.
nobby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
glad to know about all you rohit fans,,, well i am also a hugeee fan of rohit  but its not my first show ,,, i am following him since uttaran❀️ ... love to all of you...πŸ‘πŸΌ
PUTRA thumbnail
Rohit always give his best  in each character played by him to the date.His expression are always best of best.But as a die hard fan of rohit i felt he is little unlucky in his shows, always gets killed without no reason which is very unfortunate for him and for his fans.He is one of the actor known for challenging role .I wish him best of luck for his future projects.