Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Madhav Rocks. Love Rohit

LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi i'm New 😛

The first thing i'm going to say is Madhav, Madhav, Madhav 😳

the guy is soo amazing, Rohit is doing a fabulous job.

He speaks volumes with his eyes. I don't mean to be harsh but he seems like the only one in the show that is really doing justice to their role.

I like soumya and the other guy but they really need to improve their acting skills. Madhav overshadows them both.

i am a huge Rohit aka Madhav fan, this is the first of his shows i have seen but he is amazing 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks and welcome one more rohit fan i am really happy now everybody recognizing his talent 
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well to be frank m nt a crazy rohit khurana fan..but yes he is one of the finest actors onscreen..the way he portrays madhav/ehsaas character is awesome..the expressions of nervousness wen he is madhav and his confidence wen he is ehsaas is too good..he literally portrays two different charcters at its best!

welcome to the form swee..🤗enjoy being a part of this forum n plss do add DKNSK to ur forums..its imp for the show's rankin😃
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
preeti171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Somya is also doing justice to her role!!! She is not overacting!!! Her role requires her to be chirpy, bubbly, and pampered!!! She will grow even more as an actress!!!!!! 👍🏼
Edited by preeti171 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rohit is doing a wonderful job as Madhav. I agree with you that Soumya and Abhishek need to improve their acting skills big time. I'm just glad that their acting is bearable.
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the club of Rohitiansss... 😆
Well, yeah, RK is an outstanding actor... He does complete justice to whatever role given to him... He is actually not bad-looking in real-life, still he took up a challenge to portray himself as bad-looking in screen and doing it perfectly...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well m nota Rohith fan and this is the first show of Rohith m watching but Rohith indeed is a wonderful actor. hez acting is just so natural. He is amazing as an actor..
But but Saumya either is fair at her acting. Sheza perfect Aradhya. Shez completely into her role...shez doing a great job and must say majority watch Khubsurath for Saumya itself..
Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
blockme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm also a MaYa fan.madhav aka rohit's acting is just awesome,mind blowing.he is a superb actor.i also like cute,bubly Aradhya's acting.i know her character is so childish but i think it's 4 the show and i like her so much..
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I love Both...Rohit & Madhav
LUV_SHAMYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Rohit is great actor & he knows 2 speak through eyes...& Somya is just perfect 4 her role..no1 can perform better than her as chirpy funny immature Aradhya