Qubool Hai

Confused about the original story line

Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone
Since a long time Whenever I read the story line of 'Qubool hai' I get confused everytime. In the story, introduction of characters matches but I don't understand the part where they say Zoya marries Ayaan by twist of fate. All the while Zoya had differences with Asad and they fought a lot about their traditional and modern beliefs and values. But it says in the story on zee tv web the differences will be created between Ayaan and Zoya about the traditional and modern values and eventually they fall in love which never happened. Really what's wrong with the story? I don't know.Edited by devikaamar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightment thumbnail
Guys do you have any of your views to share about this
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If you switch the names Asad and Ayaan, the story makes a whole lot more sense in the way it is going.

"
Zoya enters the traditional, orthodox home of ASAD…just the kind of family she distrusts and questions.

She is a total misfit in the conservative home that is run by the super orthodox doyen of the family. And as is to be expected it leads to immediate disaster.

A lot of squabbles ensue, especially between ASAD and Zoya… and neither realize when they end up falling in love.

In the meanwhile, AYAAN is engaged to a very traditional conservative girl (HUMARYA).AYAAN  though not quite in love with her, respects her immensely for her devout ways and is beginning to see a life with her.

However, like fate usually does, things take a turn. ASAD's temporary marriage to Zoya gets dissolved and Zoya finds out that ASAD was responsible for it.

And here, AYAAN finds out that his pious to be bride is a complete liar and was taking him for a ride all along. (ACTUALLY DISCOVERS RUZIA's SCHEMES?)

And now begins the next chapter of the story…. with ASAD wanting to win back Zoya with whom he has totally fallen in love with and AYAAN vowing to never ever love again.

ASAD realizes that the only way he can win back Zoya is with the help ofAYAAN  . But AYAAN hates women and more so women like Zoya. So what will unfold now between the two brothers and Zoya?""

Jayne
Aishah8 thumbnail
Ye they may of changed th story line the synthesis on sky says that both asad and ayaan fall for zoya ,the synphosis on zeetv may be true but may be a forthcoming track but I love asya and don't want them to be seperated:(
Aishah8 thumbnail
I like jaynes post it dose make sense if characters switched!
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aishah8

I like jaynes post it dose make sense if characters switched!

Also keep in mind, in the 3rd ? episode of the show, Mr. Khan on the phone with his brother, refers to him  as Uhsud or Asad (must have been shot as one of the first scenes shot).

Perhaps they changed names thereafter ...CVs? PH? Deliberate media trick by PH?

Also, if the younger brother, who is shown as a casanova now, ends up 'hating' women, it makes a little more sense in terms of impacts to characters and changes in them.
It also then makes for a bit more interesting track for the younger brother - how he comes about to believe in love again. His character is steady, but rather weak  as of now.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 11 years ago
Enlightment thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jayne

Also keep in mind, in the 3rd ? episode of the show, Mr. Khan on the phone with his brother, refers to him  as Uhsud or Asad (must have been shot as one of the first scenes shot).

Perhaps they changed names thereafter ...CVs? PH? Deliberate media trick by PH?

Also, if the younger brother, who is shown as a casanova now, ends up 'hating' women, it makes a little more sense in terms of impacts to characters and changes in them.
It also then makes for a bit more interesting track for the younger brother - how he comes about to believe in love again. His character is steady, but rather weak  as of now.

Jayne

@ Jayne thanks for sharing this view and this does really make sense. If this happens it would  be interesting to see how Asad wins back Zoya later. Edited by devikaamar - 11 years ago