Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved dat scene.rishbala rjust ignite da screen together.about sultan theres definitely something v v fishy.in his threatening letter he didnt mention his little son and presented it like it was him who was at phone.
arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
nice post..
lekin i don't think after reading letter from madhu-lover,RK will be bursted out at madhu
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Awww bani beautiful post yr episode was awesome yr nd that rishbala scene was 2 gud vd luking super duper cute nd hot yr at a same tym love him.madhu dress also luking superb nd yuppiee hum hai diwane b play hu ajEdited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
dat scene was nice bani though i didnt lyk padhaji's staying🤣.bt wen rk said dat he wl say sorry to madhu,i was hell shocked bt then got relieved dat finaly the redemption is on its way.phew.
i lykd the scene when he tried to talk to madhu in dis way bt alas sum1 didnt let them hapen.😆
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rk is too cute.Kitna cutely apne mummy ko jane se rok liya...aww.Rishbala scene was awsome.He's accepting and realising his mistakes...and Realisation is the first step to Redemption.Rishbala scene was nice.RK was removing madhu's tears...connecting with her pain...and tabhi bekaar logo ko tamasha khara karne ke liye ana padha...thnx for ruining the moment.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hifzaa

awsum post bani🤗
Rk always makes us fall in love wid him na , he knows he had done sumthng wrong so he was fine wid saying sorry n tht rishbala moment was beautiful loved  it , after a long tym a beautiful moment 😊

hifzaa🤗
thanks and he sure does! each time i see him i fall for one part of him. he has no problem saying sorry since he was rude and he sure went there to say it proud of him👏
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post Bani ...RK never failed in surprising us😉 Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 11 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti.M-

nice post

thank you😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_girl

nice post... rk is sweetheart

thanks😃he sure is!