ill give today itself πŸ˜›
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
a big hi to all my readers πŸ˜›
thanks for all ur love and effection by liking and commenting on my ff πŸ€—πŸ€—
thank u for sparing ur precious time for reading my ff πŸ€—πŸ€—
love u all ❀️
so in this part many had many questions regarding ram intentions about priya which u will get clarity in this part and what are priya movesπŸ˜‰

part 12:

scene 49:

raya will be narrating the story from here

ram cabin:

ram

I was searching the absconded file from group of files which were laying down on the floor i started thinking why this priya always does this stupid works she is so careless ya want to annoy me I don't understand this girl if I would not have love this girl then  I would have punished her see how this girl is staring at me standing near that table i was fuming in anger but the problem is this girl stupidity and madness is what made me love her I thought searching file and preparing the presentation is waste of time so I opened my lappy and started preparing the presentation by unedited soft copy of the file which was stored as back up in my lappy she was asking me to go outside i said yes and she left the place

priya :

i thought nice thing happened to this guy he deserved it this is just beginning mr kapoor u have lot more to learn and lot more to get annoyed happy suffering and annoying staring at him standing near table I excused from ram sir cabin and left for the seminar hall the file ram sir was searching is in my hand I already prepared a presentation on that and then made the plan off throwing the files from cupboard I succeed my plan i thought walking towards seminar hall i was happy that my sir will be busy preparing the file and ill be busy with presentation in the seminar hall after all my intention is just to annoy ram sir not to cause any loss to him

scene 50:

I entered the hall there were so many clients of ram sir seated there I was so tensed all were just waiting for ram sir arrival I was so nervous but I had to be confident that I will never cause any loss to ram sir by my deeds so I told the clients that sir assigned me for the  presentation  they said me to continue the presentation

it was my love towards ram that gave me strength to give a good presentation inspite of my nervousness

I started my presentation explained them our company rules our plans and everything I continued my presentation for continuosly for 1 hr

then I sighed a relief in my breathe I absorbed a lot of air  after my presentation the hall was silent for a while I did not know what went wrong i was scared but it was ram sir who clapped first then followed by all his clients

ram:

priya omg I thought this girl is very naughty childish but very matured and sensible I did not see this side of hers she is amazing me by passing each and every day or each and every minute in my life very confusing this girl is her presentation was excellent she made me prepare the presentation all over again but still iam not at all angry on her I love u priya ill surely make u mine forever very soon

priya:

i started thinking omg when did sir come to seminar hall omg am dead now he will yell at me badly what have I done my plan was just to annoy him but don't know how he will take this issue now

all the clients were coming to me and appreciating me i was just giving a fake smile all my close ppl can know that it was not my usual smile but ram sir did not he is just staring me from a distance I think after all the clients leave am going to be fired although I cracked the project for ram sir but he might be very fuming in anger on me becoz of my beautiful deed before this I made him do the presentation without informing him I came to seminar hall and told a lie that sir assigned me this presentation duty

priya ur gone ur count down for ur last breathe starts i said to my self now oh no he is coming near to me i just stood like a statue within sec he stood in front of me I closed my eyes very tightly out of fear but was shocked and opened my mouth wide open when he told congratulation well done and keep it up

I was dumb struck for a while is it the same ram kapoor the tycoon who appreciated is it that same fastidious person who appreciated me I could not believe my eyes and ears but it was fact I had to accept it i patted my back after getting compliment from ram sir i was just lost in his mesmerising eyes in fact i lost the mission of annoying the khadoos kapoor and stood there blushing like typical indian girl 

ram:

I was so pleased by her presentation so I just congratulated and left the place but I can fathom that she was expecting a nice lecture from me but no I was so happy so I just left her after she is my and I blushed and went to my cabin

scene 51:

delhi

priya:

my mom and dad are in delhi

my mom told to my father that we shall get our daughter marriage very soon after all the guy is so much in love with our daughter

my dad told same thing ya shipra after all even I am just eagerly waiting for my daughter marriage and she should lead a happy life with her husband after all what else parents needs other than happiness of their kids they spoke to that guy parents and dadi

and they told that my would be will meet me soon and all my parents including my brother know him except me in fact karthick met him spoke to him and informed me that he is a nice guy who is very genuine and down to earth person I was just wondering who could be that guy I wanted to meet him and tell that I don't wanna marry u  becoz I love ram when karthick called me to tell about the person whom my marriage is gonna fixed soon

scene 52:

my cabin Mumbai

ram:

I was just sitting in my round chair engrossed in  some work when my dadi called me

me:dadi aap kaise ho aapki thabiyat tho teek hain na

dadi:hm puttar teek hain aur tum kaise ho

ram:ji daddi main bilkul teek hoo

dadi:kab batavungi priya ko ye sari baat

ram:baas bohut jald dadi

dadi:jaldi batha dena puttar

ram:ji dadi aur aap maa se baat karvauna

dadi:hm Krishna puttar golu tumse baat karna chahta hain

Krishna:hm ram kaise ho beta

ram:ji maa main teek ho

Krishna:ram apna khayal rakhna beta aur priya se baat ki ya nahi

ram:I with a pause said

ji nahi maa paar bohut jald batavungi

Krishna:zyada dheer maat karna beta jaldi batha dena aur main tumhari ye baat sun eke liye intezaar karungi

ram I blushed and said ji maa

main rakthi hoo

mujhey kuch kaam hain

scene 53:

oh nooo...know priya what have u done u just lost the plot ur mission annoy ram kapoor how can u just lost in him did u forget the airport scene remember that plz priya control ur self control ur emotions control ur love just annoy him how can u easily forget that ram sir dont love u he loves some one else how priya plz stay rigid dont get carried away with single compliment wt is wrong with u common priya common just remember ur mission is just annoy

"the khadoos kapoor" 

u can do it priya...yes i have confidence on myself i will do it 

firstly to annoy him I should know his likes and dislikes and then proceed according to it

then who will help me in knowing all this I was keeping my finger on my lining of lips and biting my nails and thinking

common think priya u can do it i said to myself 

the name what I got to my mouth was vikram 

vikram... i uttered loudly 

i just said yes... to myself  jumping in seminar hall out of joy after everyone left from there 

so ok ill ask vikram regarding this

but will he feel awkward if I ask about ram sir

ill try it

I started searching for vikram

i started my hunt searching vikram went to his cabin 

i knocked his door 

he said come in    

he hung up phone must be neha

oho.. common vikram I uttered

he kept the phone and gently said hi

actually we became best buddies after that London trip 

neha and vikky became lovers after returning from the London trip

vikram I need ur help plz

vikram like a gentle man surely priya

I asked him hesitatingly vikram can u plz tell me what are likes and dislikes of ram sir

vikram asked why with a frown

I cannot tell him the reason but I said a lie

vikram u know ram sir all the time he keeps yelling at me for stupid deeds so I just want to know sir likes and dislikes so that I can be careful from next time and does want to take chance from ram sir

vikram after all ur sir friend

priya u know ram is very good person he looks so rude and yells at u but from inside heart he is a very kind hearted u did not see real ram soon

I grin to vikram told to my self

I don't know ill see real ram or not but ur friend will see real priya so soon

vikram ur my friend u will not even help me out...

I made a small face 

seeing me sad 

vikram said ok ill share it with u 

but just maintain all these news confidential 

i wanted to shout loudly yipee

i felt like jumping when vikram said he will share ram sir likes and dislikes 

but i controlled myself and stood like a innocent girl   

vikram shared me some very important things about ram

so am going to use all this things and make him annoy

all his dislikes are my positive strengths for annoying him

common priya ur mission started

ram kapoor get ready to see the real priya from now