hm aaj se 2 updt tak ram ji ki
bohut baand bajegi 😊

Arey wah accha hai abhi tak ram ne bahut pareshan kiya tha priya ko.. 😆 😉
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vironikajain

Arey wah accha hai abhi tak ram ne bahut pareshan kiya tha priya ko.. 😆 😉

aab priya band bajane wali hain ram ji ki
ab aya uth pahar ke neeche, ab bhukto Mr. Kapoor, band bajnewali hain, go for it Priya, we all are with u
Originally posted by jineejiggs

ab aya uth pahar ke neeche, ab bhukto Mr. Kapoor, band bajnewali hain, go for it Priya, we all are with u

bechara ram jii 😆
kitna papad kaney padengey   😉
priya se 😆
 i want to dedicate this part to vironika sandy and sanjukta  
hi to all my lovable silent and active readers ❤️
thank u for liking my ff and commenting on it 🤗
thanks a lot for encouraging me 🤗
thank u for spending ur precious time for reading my ff 🤗❤️
love u all ❤️

part 1❤️    part 2❤️     part 3❤️     part 4❤️      part 5❤️     part 6❤️    part 7❤️ part 8❤️

part 9
❤️ part 10
❤️   part 11
❤️

part 11 :

scene 47:

raya in air port after flight land off

both raya collected their luggage from the luggage from baggage claim but ram was walking fastly and was very far away from the baggage claim becoz he got a call from his friend (according to priya)

ram friend came to pick him from the airport and she was in ram embrace and crying and when priya came out she saw ram clasping his friend

ram was trying to pacify his friend and patting her back not to weep,priya stared at them and without informing ram left the place with tears moistened

ram:apeksha yaar tum rona maat aapko apney bhai paar pura vishwas haina

main kisi bhi tarah tumhara shaadi rajat se karvoungi chahe uske liye main apney bade papa se ladnaa kyu naa padey

flash back starts

dadi name is kousalya and dadaji name is ramanand and are from punjab

they have 2 sons

jagdeesh kapoor

amaranth kapoor

jagdeesh and shayl has only 2 kids

siddanth kapoor

apeksha kapoor

amaranth kapoor and Krishna have 3 kids

ram

Natasha

rishab

both the brother got some disagreements in their family business and they became rivals and they both split up and don't maintain any relation ship

jagdeesh kapoor stay in Punjab and amaranth family stay in delhi

ram established his business in Mumbai and started living here

nuts rishab study in delhi

siddanth looks after his business in Punjab

apeksha study in Mumbai

so ram takes care of apeksha as they both stay in Mumbai

but kids were all close so they use to meet outside the house along with their momsbecoz they were very close to each other and maintain healthy relations ship hiding from their fathers

flash back ends

pehley se hi papa aur bade papa ka jhagda hua aur humare paarivaar alag ho chuke hain  aur bade papa tho baat bhi nahi karthey humse

paar aap dono tum aur rajath saach main pyaar karthey hain tho main zarror aapke shaadi ke liye bade papa se baat karunga aur unhey mananey ki koshish karungaa agar nahi manatey tho dadi se unhey maanaa lunga

aab tho haas dho yaar

common smile yaar

apeksha:paar bhai agar papa nahi manetho

ram:karengey koshish agar nahi karetho siddanth aur shayl maasi tho tumhey support karthey naa hum puri koshish karengey ya phir humey bade papa ke khilaaf janaa hoga

paar apu tum mujhey ye promise karna kit um koi bhi galat khadam nahi uthaogi main aur humare saare bhai behen tujhey support karenge aur maa aur maasi bhi tho hain

on ram request finally apeksha grins and ram grins

apeksha:bhai mujhey clg ke liye dheer hori mujhey jaan hoga

ram:ok main drop karu kyaa

apeksha: nahi bhai main chala javoonga

apekshaa left

ram is in airport thinking

ye priya kaha paar hain dikhaayi nahi dheri

ye ladki bhi naa patha nahi kaha rah gayi

he was calling her but her mobile was switched off priya is really annoyed of  his behavior

scene 48:

priya in cab weeping all the way to her quarters

priya is thinking reminiscing all the moments she spent with ram from her first meet till the moment in airport

ram I loved u more than my life but why u betrayed me why u broke my trust why did u do this to me why I could see the same love in ur eyes which u can perceive in my eyes why did u broke my trust I loved u unconditionally but what have u done to me u already have another love life if u loved her then why did u kiss me why did u give me lip kiss

her quarters arrived  she got down and entered her room

throwed all the luggage in the room and even all the accessories

and started weeping fathoming

about lip kiss actually fault is mine I should not have given him that chance wt mistake I have done why u did this to me ram  I loved u unconditionally but u just left me on roads the only fault that  I made is I loved u

I will show u wt is the importance of mine in ur life and will never forgive u wt ever u have done to me

mr kapoor get ready to face agony from me in installments

priya freshen up and was weeping I cant make u suffer becoz it impossible for me becoz I cannot see u in pain becoz if I cause u pain it will pain me indirectly

but wt all I can do is I can annoy to core that u will never forget the name priya in ur life time

ram was calling but priya phone was switched off he got so much annoyed and left to his house thinking ill see this girl tomorrow in office

scene 49:

raya in office

ram very busily engrossed in lappy and spoke to priya

ram:priya mereliye woh mr suresh wali construction ki file laanaa

very busily working on lappy and speaking to her

priya:yes sir

priya is searching all the cupboard for file she took the original file and pushed the cupboard by opening the cupboard door all the files fell down becoz of  sliding of the cupboard

priya did not tell anything ram heard the files sound and gave a sterning look to priyastarring at priya

ram:priya why cant u do a single work properly why do u all this work very messily and yell at her telling I have got a meeting with this client after 2 hrs

priya is giving an impression that she is searching the files which are laid down on the floor with a innocent file but she is just delaying his time

she is searching very slowly seeing her searching files ram got so frustrated that he told to priya

ram:priya tum dhoodna maat main honaa ye kaam mera hain aur ye company mera hain tho plz aap thoda side main akhey kadey hotho main dhoond lunga

priya:am sorry sir mera koi intention nahi tha ki main aapki time waste kaaru who toh by chance hogaya tha am sorry sir

ram:plz priya aapki sorry se main aapna aur time nahi barbaath karna nahi chahta tho aap waha kada hojayiye aur main aapna khud kaa kaam karlunga plz waha jakey baitayiye

priya :sir paar sorry

ram:plz priya tum waha paar baito

priya happily stood up to side and amazingly gazing at ram who is searching very hardly for his meeting file

priya is thinking in her heart that

yetho shuru vaadh hain mr ram kapoor main tho aapko bohut saarey papad dilvaana bhaaki hain and smirks

dekha merey se paanga leeney ka aur dil thootney ka naatijaa

and smirks

hope u all like it 😛😛😛

don't forget to press hit button 😃😃😃

Edited by sangeethagupta - 10 years ago
so now priya is irritating ram
waiting for next part update soon
Priya is now annoying Ram. 😆
Loved the update. 👏
First of all thank u for dedicating this to me.. 🤗
Awesome update...so that frnd is apeksha nd is ram's sister..ape or rajat ki marriage hehe acha hai..
Priya ka irritate ram misssion starts 😆
Cont soon nd thanx for pm
Wonderful update..loved it 
con't soon plz