dil deewana pyaar haseena pg 148 preview - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by peeyara

name suggstn for ur ff:aap mujhe ache lagne lage (i knw its film name...bt i thght acc to ur stry it suits)😊

thank u dear πŸ˜› 😊

part 1❀️    part 2❀️     part 3❀️     part 4❀️      part 5❀️     part 6❀️    part 7❀️ part 8❀️

part 9❀️  part 10❀️

part 1:

here is the update for u all thank u for supporting me i started this story but becoz of shams i posted it

thank u for supporting me and encouraging me πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

priya:

Ok priya is a fasion designer who stays in delhi she is most famous fasion designer but ram company people will ask her so she comes to mumbai from delhi .All her family will be in delhi

ram:

he is the owner of a fashion designing company and other group of companies
he is just 25 yrs old
he stay in mumbai along with family but went to usa and returning to india after a deal

scene 1:

priya will be in airport waiting for cab to go to quarters then she will freshen up and go to ram office this is her plan .So she is waiting for cab mean while ram also is in airport returning from usa after some meeting.So after that wt happens is priya will be drinking capetuno while walking and then some guy will disturb her so it will fall on ram who is walking parallel to priya.

Priya :she says sorry but turns back and she remains dumb then ram will shrieke on her that he had a meeting and its becoz of her his meeting will be delayed becoz he has to change then go to meeting  ram will leave the place and it is first sight for priya

ankho ke husthakiya song will be playing in the back ground

She will be dumb after words she will realise that cab is there then fastly she will go to quarters and then change and go to office

scene 2:

the office is so big and priya is a bit assault on seeing the office.She does no who is boss So she will be walking suddenly her duppata will make her skid so she is abt to fall then suddenly ram will catch her from falling

So know ram will hold her near her heap and raya eye lock yaar

Then slowly ram will lay her down on the floor straightly and

ram : he scold her u dont even know how to walk and u came here for working

Priya will get embarassed

priya: she tell him to mind his own business becoz she does not know that he is boss

So ram shrieks on her and she will shriek on him so both argue and 1 guy come and call him as sir

that guy: sir they are waiting for u in the meeting so ram stare  at her from top to bottom and leave.

priya :she will ask that guy after ram leaves who is he and why did u call him as sir is he hr kya

guy: he tells no he is ceo of all this offices.

Priya ki baand baaj gayi.

priya will be thinking that i fell for him for first sight then we both fought and again wt is this i fell on him and now i should fell in delhi if he will refuse to give me a job.then her face will become small and slowly ask that reception gal

priya:can i  meet the boss

receptionist: she will tell sir is in meeting after 2 hrs he will come to u.

Mean while priya is sititng in a seat and thinking aab mai kya karo if my job is gone boletho meri maa mujhey 10000 sawal karegi delhi jathey hi aur agar unhey main ye answer donga kin main jagda karkey meri naukri chali gayi tho maa mujhey bohut sunayengi.Then she is fixed that her job is lost she will even call the airport to know when next flight to delhi is.So they will tell it is after 1 hr.Then she will get to know that his meeting is cont for more 3 hrsOmg she will think ki ab main kya karu i shld wait or woh bhi mujhey job nahi milega.

hope u all like it 😊
thank uf or readingπŸ˜ƒ
enjoyed kya πŸ˜›

Edited by sangeethagupta - 10 years ago
tuje mirchi lagi to mein kya karoon after reading this updateπŸ˜† raya is like mirchi wala loveπŸ˜†

continue soon

ab ayega mazaa jab raya will work together and chota golu ka intezaam karengeπŸ˜‰
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
enjoyed a lot while reading ur update..very gud strtπŸ˜‰
Lovely update ji...ram aur priya milte hi ladna start kr diya...chalo kb hote hote enhe pyaar hoga ...continue soon!!!
Loved the update.πŸ‘ What a meeting it was. Ram and Priya met, Ram saved her from falling and both ended up arguing. πŸ˜† Hope that Priya doesn't leave and that she gets the job. 😊

Eagerly waiting for your next update.πŸ‘ Your FF's and OS's are really amazing. πŸ‘πŸΌ
veryyy sweet😳
nice pics too❀️
nice start & nice picture
love it pls continue soon
thx 4 pm
Nice start loved it
Continue soon nd thanx for pm
wow...!!!!!!! its just amazing!!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ . it was a very nice start . priya falling for ram (first sight ) 😳 πŸ˜³  wow... wat an idea sirji!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›  continue soon !!!!!!! waiting here!!!!