i prefer promo of color's other show after precap

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i prefer promo of color's other show after precap

the tv screen is bombarded with the promos of colors new show starting next week,i don't have any problem with it unless it is aired after the precap or after the coming up next segment after the break..

reason-i simply can't hold my excitement for the next part...who agrees with me?

Edited by memad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree...bt Colors r promotng gurbani extensively...thats y the comes before the break...at times it becomes uneasy..bt chill only for few days...nd enjoy.ya i agree...bt Colors r promotng gurbani extensively...thats y the promo comes before the break...at times it becomes uneasy..bt chill only for few days...nd enjoy.
harinikrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ya right...did they do this "extensive promotion"  for NBT when it was introduced last year?
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

ya i agree...bt Colors r promotng gurbani extensively...thats y the comes before the break...at times it becomes uneasy..bt chill only for few days...nd enjoy.ya i agree...bt Colors r promotng gurbani extensively...thats y the promo comes before the break...at times it becomes uneasy..bt chill only for few days...nd enjoy.

yeah right..only 2 days...atleast that promo n show looks promising...not like that irritating promo of O BALMA
Rafangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinikrishnan

ya ya right...did they do this "extensive promotion"  for NBT when it was introduced last year?

😊
-Amit143- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaa that 5sec. Promo is nice as the music is soothing, but it irritates alottt when NBT is on 😉
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinikrishnan

ya mam.they did the same promotion for nbt too...didnt u see the promos on diffrnt channels nd ads on newspaper...
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree... in yesterdays episode...just when MM were gonna meet...i saw gurbani running in the fields ðŸ¤¢
i was soo angry but after a few seconds..they showed the coming up! ðŸ˜†
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ek baar meine dusre channel change karne waali thi..ye soch ke ...aaj precap nai aayaga..
kater realized precap toh promo kee baad ayega..hehe

btw wat's ur name??
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

yeah right..only 2 days...atleast that promo n show looks promising...not like that irritating promo of O BALMA

memad mam...relief only for some time...bcz promo of 24 will start frm april plus lifeline nd jhalak 6