Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mandarin26

thank you for the lovely post... i hope the story takes the right track atleast for the 100th episode it is nearing

Hope so too...they can't show Zoya and asad is bad light for too long. Asya are the magnet for trps...they have to be together
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Lovely analysis Sangeeta.. your each and every word is true... and you've written it beautifully.

Thanks dear. Hope my prediction is true too๐Ÿ˜Š
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Wow awesum post once again..agree Asad is idiot...n i want Zoya to show sum self respect this time..she shud say enuf z enuf...i think zoya has accepted asad completely..she knows him..n his harsh words are not affecting him..she feels bad but dsnt take it to heart..thats y not reacting...otherwise no gal with self respect ll tolerate such rude behaviour...

Thanks Rabzonedge. I wish Zoya would snap one day and give it back to him...he needs a dose
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved your post and agree to them...
Zoya should solve this...and Asad  has to totally work to be forgiven
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Once again a well-written post. I'm very frustrated with Asad's behavior. As much as I understand Asad's reaction, I absolutely dislike when he goes too far. Seriously he needs to stop being such a jerk just because he's trynna suppress his feelings. -___-

My main issue with him is reprimanding her in front of everyone. Yes, he has aright to get upset about the gas leak (he thinks she messed up) but he shouldn't howl at her in front of everyone.
Ayaan: I agree. Why does he keep blaming his brother? He knows his brother has seen his dad with that skeleton and according to his brother, all proofs go against Rashid Ahmed Khan so how can he not testify against him? I don't blame Asad here and I support him in this decision. Seriously, instead of trying to tell you bro what to do, if you try to do your own investigation, that might prove helpful Mr. Khan. -___-

Ayaan is so dependent on others to act on his wishes, that's why he is at a loss. He doesn't know how to solve problems. he couldn't even buy gifts for his sister's engagement

Asad: Less said better. Did you see the way he was massaging that Tannu's ankle? What happened to his so called tehzeeb? You don't get how pissed I get when I see these two nautankis together. -.- It boils my blood to no extent. The last scene was final nail in the coffin. I'm damn sure that two-faced b***h said that on purpose and that ass started yelling again. There was no need to be so harsh. Seriously this man. I don't care if he's trynna suppress his feelings or whatever. I was fine with yesterday and I understood he was trynna push her away but dude there's  a limit. You don't have to be so damn harsh. She has done so much and has always been there for you and your family. She has risked her life so many times for you and your family. You know everything about her now SO why? Just let her eat in peace. You didn't have to create such a huge drama just cuz your nautanki partner was bitching around. IM done with this man.

I guess the CVs are succeeding in pushing us away from AsYa to Zoya-Ayaan alliance?? Don't give up that soon...he will learn his lesson the hard way

Zoya: This girl is so crazy. She's hopeless. She's just going crazy for his attention. STOP IT ZOE! I don't know what to do with her. Like today wasn't enough, tomorrow she'll be making him some next shit. Im just waiting for her to withdraw herself from him and his family. "He might tear her into shreds with his words but will fight the world when she is in trouble."<-- this said it all. This line has all my feelings. 

Yeah, she needs to show some attitude like she did in the first few episodes
That's a nice prediction. Maybe tomorrow Zoe will get her doubts and that will help her look into the matter and hopefully that will stop her from trying to get his attention. I knew this Tanveer lady is a two-faced b***h since the beginning. That's why I can never like her. Asad is too dumb and can never be right in recognizing a person. He thinks he's all that but in reality he lacks brain.  
Asad is a fool. While he is trying to close all doors to his heart, he has also closed doors to his brain
I agree with what you said in the last. He needs to regret. regret. regret. regret. He needs to apologize but she shouldn't let him and just never listen to him. Don't talk to him and IGNORE HIM!. Let him repent! He will...don't worry. 

bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

But this fake marriage has a 'divorce/annullment' involved which wouldn't happen if it was really fake. It might be a real contract or temporary marriage instead.

First we know that Rashid will definitely be freed in 2 days. The question is how- does Asad miss the hearing again, does Ayaan agree to Raziya's deal or does Zoya find the doll on her own? If the doll is found, Mamu/Razia will implicated instead- I don't think it will happen so soon in this show. So I'm really stumped over where the story is heading.

yeah, still a lot of loose ends there...let's see how it all shapes up. Peanut accident...is it Tanveer's plan to hold him back and blame Zoya once again?
Will Ayaan fin another way to get his dad bailed? I doubt Ayaan-Humeira will get married that soon
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeeti10

Lol! Loved your title.. I haven't watched the episode cos I heard and read some not so great reviews!

I can tell you this... Idiots are us, for we watch everyday hoping the writers won't rinse repeat the whole MU thing, from show to show, from track to track and now, epi to epi. 

But they do. ๐Ÿ˜•

Anyway, I felt last night that tanu was the one meddling with the gas... Hands looked like hers. So. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing! And Asad miyan will be sorry he's didn't see through her facade! 

Yeah, adeeti...we are the biggest idiots๐Ÿ˜† we continue to watch this show, criticize it, analyze it and predict it...perhaps we should just stop and enjoy what they serve us

Yeah, tanveer doesn't give me good vibes. Those were def her hands
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I completely agree...this time I don't want Zoya to forgive Asad that easily , it has become too much now

He should learn to respect her and learn that you cannot go on blaming someone for every damn thing, only becoz he is in a fix abt his feelings or whatever

spot on man!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ that damn jammy and tanveer ๐Ÿ˜†
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking thee same thing. Great points and I love the title: Idiots R' Us ๐Ÿ˜†

I was really hoping for something more from today's episode but I guess we're in one of those phases of the show right now. ๐Ÿ˜’
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallik4ever

nice post di.
Agree with the doll thing - zoya seems to be the one who would get there first. I want her to get tanveer's truth out as well. And then ignore asad like plague till he is enough sorry for all the judging/yelling. May be , she moving out of his house is a good thing.
Tanveer - she seems totally Billo Rani. Maid is a red herring def.
Shireen - loved her today. Did Rashid deserve two selflessly loving women in his life? Some people get everything
Ayaan - all talk no work.
ASad/Zoya - confused in love

You didn't mention mamu/razia/humeira
Humeira - loved her concern. She is a selfless lover too
Razia - evil mastermind.
Mamu - he lies through teeth. He was lecturing abt morals to shireen with such a stone face. Had we not known the raaz, we would wonder if he is innocent.

Yeah, i don't tend to comment much on siddiqui family unless they do something really foolish or outstanding๐Ÿ˜† Thanks mallik. Rashid is lucky but also the unluckiest man...he has everything but really nothing. He can't be with the love of his life. Asad ka bhi yahi haal hone waala hai
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago