PADMINI SLAP WRONG OR RIGHT ??(slap pics ) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Paddo needs some lessons in parenting!!
She shouldn't have slapped Madhu!
Madhu is not a school-kid to be punished this way! She should have tried to understand her daughter's situation and reason for doing so, before getting impulsive and slapping! 😡
Originally posted by ShaluDrashti

Paddy pahle Madhu ki baat to sun leti bina baat sune thappad sahi nahi kiya
ya shalu i too feel same ..
[QUOTE=manesha76]

Paddy's slap are always right , First she slapped RK  & now she slapped Madhu . But i would like to watch the episode first ðŸ˜› !
[/QUOTE]very good mane ..watch it  then tell 
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Paddo needs some lessons in parenting!!
She shouldn't have slapped Madhu!
Madhu is not a school-kid to be punished this way! She should have tried to understand her daughter's situation and reason for doing so, before getting impulsive and slapping! 😡
 thanks udhaya even i feel the same ,i think she must ask madhu before slapping ..
Originally posted by desait

I think Madhu deserved that slap but we will wait for tomorrow for story to unfold why she did slap her.
kal jaldi se aa ja ..
Originally posted by sush12_DD

let us wait for tomorrow's epi !
i dont think i was much needed !
oh yeh kya hua ???kal ka wait toh hai hi ..what u feel tell that 
Originally posted by shmurr

I think any mommy in padmini's situation would have slapped their child especially a girl if they come to know that their child is spending the night with an unknown man and lying about it. She knows that madhu can never be wrong. That slap to me displayed padmini's love and concern that she has for her daughter. 
lovely thought  ..but what if padmini knows the truth ..that madhu doing al this for saving rk ,,Edited by tabby999 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -nee-

madhu deserved it!!
nee plz telll why ??
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

I agree. If Madhu tells her the truth where she was all night then Padmini has the right to slap her but if Madhu doesn't tell then I think the slap wasn't right but I think we should wait and see tomorrow
same here now ..waiting for tomorrow
jus by the precap we cant really judgs if paddya slap was justified or not...plus she must hv been shockd seeing madhu lying to her which she never does...plus after RK fiasco paddy is all more concernd for madhu...