Qubool Hai

Is Tanveer really Tanveer??

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
There are numerous posts establishing Tanveer as Billo Rani. Even I am 70%, no make it 80%, sure of that.

So, my question is, if indeed Tanveer is Billo rani, is this girl MSK really Tanveer or did she come in place of her?? 😲

Firstly, they met after 20 years. But Asad recognized her at the accident spot straight away. My guess is - may be she called Asad, asked him to pick her up, messaged her photo to Asad just before the accident. Because what are the chances that Razia has Asad's childhood friend as her Aid. That seems quite unlikely.
🤔

But, MSK does seem to know a lot of things about jammy and his family. So, she might be really be Tanveer after all 😕 Hell, I am confused again!!

Whats your take on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think sooo. .but its better wait and watch
darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i was thinking along the same lines... is she really THE tanveer??? or is she just some random girl, razia's pawn, playing the role of the tehzeeb ki rajkumari, tanveer????? lets wait and watch!!!!! 
kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good question..
 Raziya being friendly with Tanveer , who is Asad's childhood friend is a very remote thing..
But something we have to consider is that in Qh , so far all the characters are so interconnected with each other and so there is a possibility that Tanveer or her family was connected in the past to Raziya somehow and Raziya knows them... just like RAziya is obviously connected to Zoya and her family..
we don't yet know many things of their past...

so to me Tanveer being connected to raziya is more probable than her being just Asad's childhood friend, who had out of the blue come to his life at this very moment so that he can interfere with Asad and Zoya's blooming romance and teach Asad a lesson regarding life... that is also going to happen during the course of what's going to happen. but if that is the only purpose of Tanveer , she would then disappear after this track.. but i think she is going to stay longer and she is involved in this deeper.. The story is so much layered.. And Tanveer's real truth may take ages to come out.
😊