Arjun

Whats wrong with everybody...decide karlo...

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all... πŸ˜‰

Me back with my crazy topics...finished the study for today...(secretly planning to write the next part of the ff) πŸ˜†

Khair...back to the topic...

I met with a girl last night when i was out to market.. I mean we chatted for sometime as i knew she was in same college as mine.. But i didnt knew her nicely...she only bought up the topic of arjun...
She was all the negetive about this show...
I think the girl i met was a lil confused.. πŸ˜‰

I mean..i asked her some questions like...

1...You want to see arjun roshini past.?..yes..if you didnt get arni past will you stop watching the show? Yes.
2...You want to see arjun with a new girl, moving on in life? Yes. But will you judge her? Yes. Will you hate her if she is not good enough? Yes.
3...do you want arjun to be very very smart? Yes... But Will you question his smartness? Yes.
4...do you want arjun romancing?. Yes. Will you be Sad to see him going gaga over someone ELSE? Yes.

I MEAN WHAT THE HELLL IS WRONG WITH YOU LADY????

Generally the epi is about 45 minutes... Out of which 35-40 minutes are for a case...5 minutes for general masti mauj on the show is must,,,5 minutes left...now in that five minutes you want arni...arjun romancing new girl...arjun and sik past,,,arjun nok jhok wid rathore...arjun arjun arjun...what do you expect?! Is he a superman?...no he is a super cop...and that is being showed..end of story...everything else is secondary...

I was like no one can please you..go away and leave arjun alone... 😑

But then i thought about it on me...and i got the same answers...each one contradicting the other 😲 bekar me hi bechari ko gali de ri thi...is anyone else who is suffering fron arjunamotious disease?

Or its just me and that girl???

Please do tell...

MUSKAAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phew ye kya tha???
omg dear
me love d show no matter wat..
agree i want to show more arni bt dats ok
cvs bring very nyc or social msg fr all..
nw truly loving d shw..
msg given by d show was grt..
hats off to d cvs..
me never confuse
me a arjun pankha n proud to be a pankha..
its my pov!!
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
33 views? No replies!... 😭
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Payal_156

Phew ye kya tha???
omg dear
me love d show no matter wat..
agree i want to show more arni bt dats ok
cvs bring very nyc or social msg fr all..
nw truly loving d shw..
msg given by d show was grt..
hats off to d cvs..
me never confuse
me a arjun pankha n proud to be a pankha..
its my pov!!

hehe me too a arjun pankha...no pankhi. πŸ˜‰
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

33 views? No replies!... 😭

Dear i reply check my coment..above ur dis coment..
me love watching arjun!
nt confuse at all cvs slowly unfolds d mystery!!
wildire thumbnail
Didi...!!

Who here is NOT suffering from Arjun fever...???

Married, committed, single... NO one is left behind...!!!!
playgal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

Hey all... πŸ˜‰

Me back with my crazy topics...finished the study for today...(secretly planning to write the next part of the ff) πŸ˜†

Khair...back to the topic...

I met with a girl last night when i was out to market.. I mean we chatted for sometime as i knew she was in same college as mine.. But i didnt knew her nicely...she only bought up the topic of arjun...
She was all the negetive about this show...
I think the girl i met was a lil confused.. πŸ˜‰

I mean..i asked her some questions like...

1...You want to see arjun roshini past.?..yes..if you didnt get arni past will you stop watching the show? Yes.
2...You want to see arjun with a new girl, moving on in life? Yes. But will you judge her? Yes. Will you hate her if she is not good enough? Yes.
3...do you want arjun to be very very smart? Yes... But Will you question his smartness? Yes.
4...do you want arjun romancing?. Yes. Will you be Sad to see him going gaga over someone ELSE? Yes.

I MEAN WHAT THE HELLL IS WRONG WITH YOU LADY????

Generally the epi is about 45 minutes... Out of which 35-40 minutes are for a case...5 minutes for general masti mauj on the show is must,,,5 minutes left...now in that five minutes you want arni...arjun romancing new girl...arjun and sik past,,,arjun nok jhok wid rathore...arjun arjun arjun...what do you expect?! Is he a superman?...no he is a super cop...and that is being showed..end of story...everything else is secondary...

I was like no one can please you..go away and leave arjun alone... 😑

But then i thought about it on me...and i got the same answers...each one contradicting the other 😲 bekar me hi bechari ko gali de ri thi...is anyone else who is suffering fron arjunamotious disease?

Or its just me and that girl???

Please do tell...

MUSKAAN

hey muskan i m too suffering from arjun mania i m fallen in love with him 😳😳😳😳but please  help me with ur ff please tell me the link please⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have earlier givin d problem a Arjunating 

every 1 is suffering from it 

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha you are not alone dr...!!πŸ˜‰
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2