Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sulthan And His Intentions : Me Confused

Golmal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sulthan And His Intentions : Me Confused:

Watched the Episode...😲
and was bit confuse about the exact reason for Sulthan taking Madhu with him on Gunpoint... Now cleared it is for his Son...

Fine with in these two Sulthan wala Episode, I came to know that Sulthan me be a Gunda but a family wala Guy... And he want his son Aryan to be grown like a brave child..not to depend on any one or anything...not to be a slave of any fear or desire...If so why sulthan take Madhu to him?..Just coz his son need her. His son is small do not know what is the effect of Madhu remaining in his house overnight or If any one sees Madhu with Sulthan then her problems in front of Society and law...But Sulthan and the other old man may be Sulthan's father must know about this...
Sultan knows that Madhu is a wife of RK, And how he can think of keeping her in his house over night???. Is Sulthan is a selfish man?? or Sulthan wants to bring problems to Madhu and her loved one deliberately??? Hope the story goes in a right direction...me Bit confuzed .  Pl.  Give your Views ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ivy , Sultan in underworld man . CV are trying to show their life . I am sure then they might show how underworld is connected with Film Industry .
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the whole drama is cover the 10 days leave of male lead...
ShaluDrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me totally confusedπŸ˜•
hope jaldi hi CVs story ko sahi track par le aayenge
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IVY DI ..I TOO CONFUSSED .Y A,SULTAN MUST THINK USING MADHU LIKE THIS WAY IS NOT GOOD BUT HE IS DON WHAT CAN BE DONE ..
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Ivy, Sultan is used to having his own way, and it seems that he's never been answerable to anyone----he thought it was right to bring Madhu to cajole his son into eating and opening his eyes ---so he did it ! Since he doesn't know Madhu, he doesn't care two hoots about Madhu's problems n issues, so there's no question of him being considerate.
Golmal thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetian

@ Ivy, Sultan is used to having his own way, and it seems that he's never been answerable to anyone----he thought it was right to bring Madhu to cajole his son into eating and opening his eyes ---so he did it ! Since he doesn't know Madhu, he doesn't care two hoots about Madhu's problems n issues, so there's no question of him being considerate.

In short  You say Buddy, Sulthan  is not a good humab ???  I was thinking he  is  Gunnda but  still have some goodness  πŸ˜‰
Niks10 thumbnail
ab cv sultaan ko laye h to kuch kaam to karaye..πŸ˜ƒ
Golmal thumbnail
Thanks for all reading and your Comments  πŸ˜Š
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
jab larki puri raat ruknay kay liya tyar hay for his son without thinking that what happened to her reputation and her family than why sultan is selfish its madhu nature to take pains and create problems for her self to help others without thinking about the world
she suffered a lot because of her nature first mukund than rk now she never changed again taking another risk to create problem for her self and her family.